Videos

FN

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xplicit!

My vids have been downloaded more than 200 times.

I would have appreciated some 'thanks' for my posts...  :-\

Thank you very much, to you and all who make possible this.

can anyone tell me whats going on here seems if ian got up this morning got on the computer in the living room had head phones in she  got up sat down beside him they go into a bit of a conversation on the couch  he goes in the room and gets in bed she took her pants off at some point i thought maybe since he skiped out last nite there be a lil action however shes been going in the room looks like argureing to me there talking over each other ? just tryn to see what there going on about

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

can anyone tell me whats going on here seems if ian got up this morning got on the computer in the living room had head phones in she  got up sat down beside him they go into a bit of a conversation on the couch  he goes in the room and gets in bed she took her pants off at some point i thought maybe since he skiped out last nite there be a lil action however shes been going in the room looks like argureing to me there talking over each other ? just tryn to see what there going on about

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yeah...I've been watching this.

It appears he want to take a nap and she doesn't like it.  She keeps coming back into the room to talk at him some more.

Damn, woman...let him sleep or jump his bones...but shut up!

Yeah...I've been watching this.

It appears he want to take a nap and she doesn't like it.  She keeps coming back into the room to talk at him some more.

Damn, woman...let him sleep or jump his bones...but shut up!

i know right