Videos

FN

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex last night. Vid or pic?  ???

I watched it...recorded it...deleted it.  In the main bedroom with the crap cameras and the blankets covering everything.

The best part was watching them try to find Gia's panties so she could get out from under the blankets.  That was funny.

I'm beginning to think this woman won't ever loosen up.

Guest Pulp2010

I watched it...recorded it...deleted it.  In the main bedroom with the crap cameras and the blankets covering everything.

The best part was watching them try to find Gia's panties so she could get out from under the blankets.  That was funny.

I agree with you Jojo.

She won't naturally show.

Except if Ian manage to make her so excited at bad that she will forget the blankets ;)

So, is it consider a breach of contract ? LOL

No one 's willing to pay for a little shy birds, right ?

BTW, I don 't think they feel comfortable in this situation unless because of the "free-rent" ?

Feel sorry for them ..... and for us, too . LOL !!!

So, is it consider a breach of contract ? LOL

No one 's willing to pay for a little shy birds, right ?

BTW, I don 't think they feel comfortable in this situation unless because of the "free-rent" ?

Feel sorry for them ..... and for us, too . LOL !!!

I would expect the owners of the site to take some sort of action if people complained.  The problem is that the couple of times I've sent an email to them it was bounced back as undeliverable.  I don't know if other people can contact them...would be worth a try.  Not much else to do but not pay, I guess.

I 'm surprised if you 're registered to that site but unable to contact them unless to make payments !!!

Thought all the members ' feed backs are always welcomed ???

Chance is the owner 'll lost customers as soon as they found boring with more than one apt. not worth to watch !

Hello depends sometimes respond no other

we put here the text of an email and send it to those who share

in such a way as to have stronger action against the owner threatening that there subscribe more than say?

Guest Rockkid

Thanks Jojo. I think part of the problem are cameras in the room. It is Necessary to Improve night vision. What I saw the other night at the end They left the blankets and I could see all the action including the tits of Gia  8), but with bad quality. The other part of the problem is the shyness of Gia ... but I think over time this will change... or not  ???

not to much gia running around she starting to loosen up a lil i think

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).