Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Posted 23 minutes ago StnCld316 said :

These girls are lazy. They make a total mess of the place and they don't have the audacity to clean up after themselves.

look the Apt 14 hours after the party it's same, what's a fucking shit, the young Belle all the day stay and nothing don't be cleaned, Polya come and also go on is room, i think it's a education problem, it's a no respect of the things they used.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, sixstringrock said:

wow what happend did any one get laid ?

-Nobody got laid.

-Girls had a party.  There was a hairy guy there who may have been supplying the girls with drugs in the bathroom.  Girls were wearing underwear+bra, tee shirt, or bathrobe.  They didn't seem to really care if the dude saw their tits, and the dude didn't seem terribly interested in their bodies either.

-Late in the evening (4-5 am or so, cam time?), one of the tall thin blonde girls started giving everyone some rather sensual massages, with quite a bit of attention given to the upper thighs and butts.  Massage recipients all got topless for their massages.

-Hairy drug dealer dude got massaged last.  He started out in his underwear, but the underwear came off after a while.  Other tall skinny blonde girl joined in on the massage, both girls got topless and started making out and groping each other while massaging the dude.  Two other girls are sitting on the couch, looking a bit uncomfortable at first, but then get a bit handsy with each other.  This went on for a pretty long time.

-After 20+minutes of the two topless girls making out and groping each other on top of a naked hairy drug dealer, the action stops pretty much immediately.  Girls stand up and put their tops back on, dude stands up (didn't even seem to have a boner) and got dressed, and the party resumed as normal.

-A couple of people on here say they think they may have seen someone giving the hairy drug dealer a bj on the balcony, but I didn't see anything like that.

Every time there is a guy in the girls apt ,  the whole atmosphere is gone  :angry::angry:.

I have seen so many lossers in the girls apt , and almost all has a beard 

some fall a sleep on the couch , some act if the are stupid and living for a fuw weeks like the are a part of the girls apt , some  dont talk to one or more of  the girls becouse the dont like this girl

and if it is tru ??? and I  asume it is becouse viewers are not stupid) some seem the give the girls drugs or pils :angry:

how often we have to shout it   no dude, no guy , no beardo  in the girls apt .

drop the girls (girl) bring the girls home drink something ,stay for one night with one of the girls as boy friend  .

then  go !!! , leave the girls apt to the girls .

I know I dont speak for all of us  ,but I know 99% of all viewers think the same  , recording reading the chats in all the fan side's.

yesterday 1 beardo guy and 6 girls  was  pathetic and spoil the whole atmosphere on this party .

greetings metmij

let me know what you think about this post

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, metmij2 said:

Every time there is a guy in the girls apt ,  the whole atmosphere is gone  :angry::angry:.

I have seen so many lossers in the girls apt , and almost all has a beard 

some fall a sleep on the couch , some act if the are stupid and living for a fuw weeks like the are a part of the girls apt , some  dont talk to one or more of  the girls becouse the dont like this girl

and if it is tru ??? and I  asume it is becouse viewers are not stupid) some seem the give the girls drugs or pils :angry:

how often we have to shout it   no dude, no guy , no beardo  in the girls apt .

drop the girls (girl) bring the girls home drink something ,stay for one night with one of the girls as boy friend  .

then  go !!! , leave the girls apt to the girls .

I know I dont speak for all of us  ,but I know 99% of all viewers think the same  , recording reading the chats in all the fan side's.

yesterday 1 beardo guy and 6 girls  was  pathetic and spoil the whole atmosphere on this party .

greetings metmij

let me know what you think about this post

I Think your post belongs more in the Rants and Flamewars thread, since its basically a bunch of Crying.