Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎21 at 3:50 AM, jjs said:

:biggrin:

i watched this earlier as it was happening, and i am currently undecided as to whether or not they are watching their own reflection or if they are teasing the hell out of someone outside

• Upvote 2

They were d

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i watched this earlier as it was happening, and i am currently undecided as to whether or not they are watching their own reflection or if they are teasing the hell out of someone outside

They were definitely watching themselves on the glass

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

They were d

They were definitely watching themselves on the glass

i thought so too but a couple times polya and stella ran up to the window to look out , plus they kept going out on the balcony for brief periods, i can only see the free stuff right now i couldn't really see what they were doing out there....so needless to say still undecided about it....just another of life's little wonders in the day to day saga that is Barca#2.....lol

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎21 at 3:50 AM, jjs said:

:biggrin:

just re watched this little snip from earlier tonight, and it became apparent to me that polya is most likely trained in some form of classical dance most likely ballet, while stella seems to be more gymnastically inclined especially when doing the splits (not pictured), belle on the other hand looks like she favors a stripper/club/rave fusion style of dance 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I also watched last night; they were mostly watching their own reflections but at one point suddenly pointed outside, then dimmed the lights and went onto the balcony, looked (with some chatter) as though they had seen someone in the adjacent apartments looking at them, and then they returned inside. Normal service (dancing) was resumed within seconds.

11 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Thanks for explaining that Benfold. I thought it was only me who could not see the pics or gifs posted by Hope etc. Does these mean that when this site comes back up they will magically appear or will they need to be reposted by those same people who posted them the first time?...

No idea to be honest, if they were successfully uploaded I don't see why they wouldn't appear when the site is back online