Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Pixie Belle really needs Irma around to dance with her. Irma could even show her some belly dance moves.:biggrin:

yes she could DES, and a whole lot more than that:biggrin::biggrin:

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I love Anna and I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, as well.
And you're right, I don't know why she would do that, either. That
is a very strange place to test the temperature of anything, You
could end up with a nasty burn. As for compulsive behavior, I've
never seen her, or anyone else for that matter, do anything like
that. It's just very strange behavior. Especially, in my opinion, for
Anna.

When i first seen it i thought she was "Spit Shinning" the knife .. It does look like her wipes her nose  , But to me it looks like she was spitting on the knife to get it wet .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doitall4fun said:

When i first seen it i thought she was "Spit Shinning" the knife .. It does look like her wipes her nose  , But to me it looks like she was spitting on the knife to get it wet .

I love Anna as well and I hate to see her leave. How can you keep Lola and kick Anna out? I hope it's not because of Dima ,because she was the only one to go all the way with him on camera.. That would seem hypocritical  since RLC knew he was there and bringing in a lot of money. I have no idea but I will miss her..

4 hours ago, beaver67 said:

yes she could DES, and a whole lot more than that:biggrin::biggrin:

Irma could teach Belle advanced nudity such as you not need to put panties on unless you are  going out and of course proper twerking.  Of course My Belle will have to improve her ability to suck her own nipples but she made a valiant attempt in the kitchen last night.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

My dream 3 girls for this apartment Irma Ilona and Belle. Oh my........

Certainly although purely on lust terms for me it would be Belle, Ilona and Adele but I can't help thinking Adele would row with Ilona and corrupt My Belle with non-stop clubbing and eating. Irma brings so much more than just her body to the equation so yes Irma, Ilona and My Belle.

• Upvote 1