Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If you wanna share,,,then take captures of shit happening now and share your own photos.,,stop copying shit from the past and reposting it as your own,,,editing out my watermark is not gonna make me not recognize my own photo.If people wanna see this old stuff,,they can go find it in the archives.And it's not just my photos,,I see a lot of other poster's photos being reposted by you.fist-shake.gif

The images are not your property. ... You just make up your own rules again. .... Too bad. :( 

il y a 1 minute, euromike69 a dit :

If you wanna share,,,then take captures of shit happening now and share your own photos.,,stop copying shit from the past and reposting it as your own,,,editing out my watermark is not gonna make me not recognize my own photo.If people wanna see this old stuff,,they can go find it in the archives.And it's not just my photos,,I see a lot of other posters photos being reposted by you.fist-shake.gif

Mike, je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi! J'appelle cela de l'usurpation, et se faire une "certaine notoriété" sur ton dos, et celui des autres auteurs d'autres photos! J'espère que beaucoup de gens ici, seront du même avis. Perso, je ne fais pas de photos, mais je soutiens tous ceux qui font cet excellent travail (qui prend du temps...) pour nous tous, lecteurs CC.  Encore Merci Mike, Je te soutiendrai toujours!

• Upvote 3

Just now, winnlove said:

Mike, je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi! J'appelle cela de l'usurpation, et se faire une "certaine notoriété" sur ton dos, et celui des autres auteurs d'autres photos! J'espère que beaucoup de gens ici, seront du même avis. Perso, je ne fais pas de photos, mais je soutiens tous ceux qui font cet excellent travail (qui prend du temps...) pour nous tous, lecteurs CC.  Encore Merci Mike, Je te soutiendrai toujours!

Why it is so important that the images are exclusiv? ... The images are still a property of RLC. .... He just created, trimmed and posted sceenshots. .. no a very challenging work and certainly no creative increase in value. 

Maybe it is a good thing for him to see how it is, when other post something without asking for permission .... he did it so often without feeling guilty at all ... ::)

10 hours ago, slider_69 said:

It seems they do not ban people from posting if the pictures are from the common, open areas .  I may be wrong though !

Users that don't have Accounts with RLC still get their IP's banned.  They have hit me 7 times so far in the last month now I am working on Number 8  LOL

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Users that don't have Accounts with RLC still get their IP's banned.  They have hit me 7 times so far in the last month now I am working on Number 8  LOL

The cat and mouse game,,I'm tired of hiding and running that's why I've retired from posting,,,but man,,I can only imagine all the photos that would have been posted by now if all the major posters were still posting everyday.Ahh well shit happens lmaoo!!pooping-gymnastics-smiley-emoticon.gif[pooping.gif

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The cat and mouse game,,I'm tired of hiding and running that's why I've retired from posting,,,but man,,I can only imagine all the photos that would have been posted by now if all the major posters were still posting everyday.Ahh well shit happens lmaoo!!pooping-gymnastics-smiley-emoticon.gif[pooping.gif

It's just going through a phase. We have been through them before on the Forums and it has bounced back. I don't see this drought being any different.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's just going through a phase. We have been through them before on the Forums and it has bounced back. I don't see this drought being any different.

This feels more like the Sahara desert to me this time around,,it seems like they will never let up or stop going after us,,but let's hope that you are right about CC bouncing back from this.Sahara-Desert-3.jpg

• Upvote 1