Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

1 hour ago, GetSome2014 said:

OK so is just going to take care of her visa and come back, or is she gone for good? I know it was said earlier in the posts that she would leave items in her room.

Only father time knows for sure GS2014......we will just have to wait to find out.  I truly believe after what I have read that she is gone for now anyway.  Maybe to return at a future date.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Only father time knows for sure GS2014......we will just have to wait to find out.  I truly believe after what I have read that she is gone for now anyway.  Maybe to return at a future date.

She is sleeping in her bed right now, or is that a picture? LOL

By the looks of the empty shelves in the closet, the empty drawers in the dresser, the mirror half way open and those shelves empty, two completely full suitcases of all her clothes, the fact she gave gifts to Rita and Vika yesterday, I would say that Elisa is leaving the Barcelona Project. 7:50 in the mprming Elisa is up and getting around, The other girls are up as well, Probably the girls will be hugging and kissing and saying thee goodbyes soon. They usually leave for the airport by 10 am.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

By the looks of the empty shelves in the closet, the empty drawers in the dresser, the mirror half way open and those shelves empty, two completely full suitcases of all her clothes, the fact she gave gifts to Rita and Vika yesterday, I would say that Elisa is leaving the Barcelona Project. 7:50 in the mprming Elisa is up and getting around, The other girls are up as well, Probably the girls will be hugging and kissing and saying thee goodbyes soon. They usually leave for the airport by 10 am.

I concur 

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 7:57 AM, BBsq69 said:

Itchy Shorts 2

Must be the permanent orgasm shorts, which make the scissoring of thighs superfluous.

Goodbye Elisa, thank you for everything ! Have a good life, you've earned it. 

• Upvote 7