Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm actually tired of seeing Irma with no clothes on!

NOOOOOO..........she has a nice deep, sweet gash on her and sooner or later one of these girls is going to start some interesting, naked action !

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Her 3 Months is slowly creeping up. Won't have to see her much longer.

It's all good if that's what people want SC.   She can stay or leave for all I care.   I'm just waiting for Danaya to come back so I can see that wonderful smile and all her facial expressions!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, slider_69 said:

NOOOOOO..........she has a nice deep, sweet gash on her and sooner or later one of these girls is ging to start some interesting, naked action !

Slider Slider Slider,  you have been around enough to know that is never going to happen.  The other day in the kitchen it became clear to me that Irma will not go there in front of the cams.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Slider Slider Slider,  you have been around enough to know that is never going to happen.  The other day in the kitchen it became clear to me that Irma will not go there in front of the cams.

Yea, you may be right...........................but we can always hope !!!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's all good if that's what people want SC.   She can stay or leave for all I care.   I'm just waiting for Danaya to come back so I can see that wonderful smile and all her facial expressions!!

With the rotation of the girls Danaya will likely be coming back soon. Usually after they have been gone for 3 months they come back.

• Upvote 2