Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

12 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Any Irma fans out there?!? :biggrin:

Here is the cap of the looooovely Irma :heart: and the saying: "A picture can say a 1000 words" is quite true and appropriate here I think :cool:

Absolutely amazing stuff :angel:

irma0005.jpg

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IS THIS REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Best upload EVER, thanks!!!! This is my new screensaver lol.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, uppsala said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IS THIS REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Best upload EVER, thanks!!!! This is my new screensaver lol.

You're welcome :cool:

Happy to hear you like it  :biggrin:

Irma's show that night was pretty good if memory serves me right....

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

You're welcome :cool:

Happy to hear you like it  :biggrin:

Irma's show that night was pretty good if memory serves me right....

excellent as always

Well Ladies and Gents, we have seen this routine so many rimes before. I suggest you make best of the next few days with your all time favorite Barcelona girl IRRESISTIBLE IRMA:heart:

The handwriting is on the wall, she is buying gifts to take home with her, for family and friends. 90 days on her visa, a couple travel days,  she will be leaving the project within a week :heart::heart::heart:

irma0005.jpg

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Ladies and Gents, we have seen this routine so many rimes before. I suggest you make best of the next few days with your all time favorite Barcelona girl IRRESISTIBLE IRMA:heart:

The handwriting is on the wall, she is buying gifts to take home with her, for family and friends. 90 days on her visa, a couple travel days,  she will be leaving the project within a week :heart::heart::heart:

Thes- you may be right, as I saw her take 2 bottles of oil up to her room when she got home from grocery shopping- that is what she did last time- 2 bottles of oil, and other gifts- better go find my crying towel hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Thes- you may be right, as I saw her take 2 bottles of oil up to her room when she got home from grocery shopping- that is what she did last time- 2 bottles of oil, and other gifts- better go find my crying towel hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guys, do you really think you haven't seen everything that Irma has to offer?  I think she is a perfect RLC girl, but my opinion is that we have seen the entire act...unless she wishes to surprise us at the end.

I wish her well...I believe she is a nice girl.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ohh how I hate long and sad goodbyes,,I cried the last time she left,,and now I feel the tears coming back again,,Irma I will miss you a lot!!!!

:cry:sad-crying-smiley-face.gifcrybaby.gifcrying-and-sniffling.gifsmiley-face-crying.gifbig-tears.gifcrying-fountain.gifcute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon.gicrying-a-puddle.gifblue-byebye-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Ohh how I hate long and sad goodbyes,,I cried the last time she left,,and now I feel the tears coming back again,,Irma I will miss you a lot!!!!

:cry:sad-crying-smiley-face.gifcrybaby.gifcrying-and-sniffling.gifsmiley-face-crying.gifbig-tears.gifcrying-fountain.gifcute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon.gicrying-a-puddle.gifblue-byebye-smiley-emoticon.gif

we all will mikey- her due date is the 10th, unless she leaves earlier- a very sad day for us all:sad::sad:

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Guys, do you really think you haven't seen everything that Irma has to offer?  I think she is a perfect RLC girl, but my opinion is that we have seen the entire act...unless she wishes to surprise us at the end.

I wish her well...I believe she is a nice girl.

gels- she did surprise us last time, with the Anna massage, and that was shortly before she left- you never know with Irma

Just now, beaver67 said:

gels- she did surprise us last time, with the Anna massage, and that was shortly before she left- you never know with Irma

From your post, to G-d's ears.  Pray that she leaves us with something new to stick in our memory banks.

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Irma arrived June 10th so 90 days will be September 7th.  Then it will be another 90 Days before she can apply to come back.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
24 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

From your post, to G-d's ears.  Pray that she leaves us with something new to stick in our memory banks.

I sure hope so, but I think her memory will always be with us