Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

22 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

welcome back noldus

The reason why it's been so Quiet lately today is because everybody kept getting the message about being banned,,,,All my friends who can read this,,please try logging in now,it should start working!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The reason why it's been so Quiet lately today is because everybody kept getting the message about being banned,,,,All my friends who can read this,,please try logging in now,it should start working!!

The biggest problem is that you do not see the solution when you are not loged in .. If I dident had two users here, I still thought I was banned.

So now we'll try to find out how everything works here ....

Just now, Noldus said:

The biggest problem is that you do not see the solution when not log .. Had I not had two users here, I still thought I was banned.

So we'll try to find out how everything works here ....

I thought that i was banned too,It happened to me right after I went on a rant when Kristy was crying in the bathroom..so I thought TBG150 finally said fuck mikey lmaoo!!!

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I thought that i was banned too,It happened to me right after I went on a rant when Kristy was crying in the bathroom..so I thought TBG150 finally said fuck mikey lmaoo!!!

Me to, I posted a pic of Kami with the ring... ::-)

Do you have the pic of Kristy? 

6 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Hey guys, I missed everyone!

Mikey, mikeof, Noldus, Thes, how are you guys?

How do we like a post?

Hello Mr1010
Begins to fall into place here. But was a little scared for a while .. Thought I was banned. Up with other PCs, iper etc .. But luckily it was just wrong in connection with the upgrade.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures ...

And with you? Are you all right today?