Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Believe as Kristy now finished college course, has no projects/tasks to work on or specific place to be each day,

So she does her yoga, dance, meditation during the day and then prepares to go out in the evening to meet up with her boy friend who is either at college or work during the day, therefore until Kamila returns we will not see Kristy that much.

• Upvote 1

Well Anony.ws is going down. That means that many of the pictures posted on this forum will disappear on April 14. If there are pictures you like now is the time to save them to your hard drive.

I'll try to reupload my pics on the attachment center when I have time but non premium member won't have access to the pictures, sorry.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well Anony.ws is going down. That means that many of the pictures posted on this forum will disappear on April 14. If there are pictures you like now is the time to save them to your hard drive.

I'll try to reupload my pics on the attachment center when I have time but non premium member won't have access to the pictures, sorry.

FYI, DirtyBin.Com can be used to host pictures as well.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

merci  hflyer , pour ses belles photos d'un moment totalement improbable pour moi!! j'ai passé des journée entière, à attendre que cette petite pu!!! heu pardon, que cette merveilleuse et adorable jeune fille de bonne famille, nous fasses voir furtivement un bout de sein, et je vois que ce soir, 2eme soirée chez kristy, cette salo!!! pardon, cette adorable et respectueuse jeune fille de bonne famille, à montrer ses seins et sa chatte à des millions d'internautes!!! lundi je fais rien voir parce que papa me regarde, mais je reviens jeudi et je vous fais voir mes seins et ma chatte!!!! c'est bizarre comme papa et maman n'ont plus aucune importance quand on est une vrai salo!!!! heu ardons!! une vrai et adorable jeune femme pleine de pudeur et de morale pour fonder une famille qui apportera la stabilité et le bon sens à ses enfants!!!!

Attention Corboblanc tu vas encore te faire  incendier...Reprends  tes  bonnes habitudes en partageant tes jolies photos et évites la polémique....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

yes, that's why I shut my mouth now on this forum, or every bitch should be as respected as the mother of our children !!! a paradox quite difficult to swallow for me and millions of people, but not here apparently, or depravity and deviance are ennobled and adored !!! However, I think I censored my comments in this post, so please, do not take me on a comment that has neither a slut nor big dog or bitch !!!! thank you::)

I don't understand with your attitude and these comments why you even watch RLC if you do, or why you are even on CC.

• Upvote 1

Corbo, happyone makes  a good point. Eve though you do not use the words, you are still saying the same thing. 

Why do you want to be here? They probably have non-nude voyeur sites you can go on!

• StnCld316 unlocked and locked this topic