Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Most definitely, mikey! Have you ever seen something so botched up?

And our posts for the last 2 or  3 days are gone. That only included most of my story!

Kristy must have heard from her old bf, something that really upset her. I have never seen her cry! It breaks my heart to know that.

I'm glad Kami was checking on her, though she and bf are now asleep.

Please tell me if anyone knows any more about Kristy or when she comes home.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yep I was on the on girls giving them crap about going out again, then caught Kristy crying. broke my heart to see her crying,I don't think have ever seen her cry before, I want our emojis back

Yes, it was very sad .. She was so good mood when she got home. Hope it goes well with her to night.

Just now, Noldus said:

Yes, it was very sad .. She was so good mood when she got home. Hope it goes well with her to night.

What goes well?  What dd I miss?  Did something happen to her? Do we know something or is this random speculation?  

Serves me right I went to work all day and did not look at anything here.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How did you find that our Mikeof 26? I seen her lose it in the bathroom, but I was not sure why.

Kristy got home, happy and satisfied. Danced around and was perhaps a little tipsy. She took a glass of white wine and went to the bathroom to wash her hair.

Then she gets an SMS and everything changes abruptly. She sits down on the toilet and stares straight ahead. Then she begins to cry.

After a while, she goes into the kitchen to take more wine, but can not find anything in the fridge or cupboard. Going back to the bathroom, makeup and going out.

When Kami and bf come home, go Kami straight to the room to Kristy to look for her, She looks worried at the empty wine bottle and sends any messages. Speaking with bf.

Let's hope it goes well with Kristy tonight ..

Hi, Noldus. I am fine. It was 67 degrees Farhenheit in NYC today. Went and bought spring clothes since nothing fits me (I lost 30 pounds in last 5 months!).

I am going to Arizona where it will be 88 degrees, this weekend for a wedding.

I haven't worn medium sized shirts since like.... forever!

So I feel good about that.

But I am now really worried about my Kristy!

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How did you find that our Mikeof 26? I seen her lose it in the bathroom, but I was not sure why.

kitek side that she was out with a guy yesterday this was before the upgrade happen and I saw mike69 last about her being use.

Hey 1010,you missed our baby crying this morning,,first time that we ever saw her cry,,but she was happy again after about 10 mins,,and then she got dressed and went out on a date I think,,,I can't really blame kristy though,because I too was also hooked like crack on my ex,,and kept going back to her over and over again.

1 minute ago, mikeof26 said:

kitek side that she was out with a guy yesterday this was before the upgrade happen and I saw mike69 last about her being use.

Ok Mike, so i am starting figure things out here, I seen her get the SMS message and then like Noldus said she stared straight ahead then lost it. It made me sad to see her cry like that, 

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Hi, Noldus. I am fine. It was 67 degrees Farhenheit in NYC today. Went and bought spring clothes since nothing fits me (I lost 30 pounds in last 5 months!).

I am going to Arizona where it will be 88 degrees, this weekend for a wedding.

I haven't worn medium sized shirts since like.... forever!

So I feel good about that.

But I am now really worried about my Kristy!

Good to hear about your weight and health, my friend :-)
Have seagulls I snow every day now, have come 20 inc withsnow and we have 23 F here ... So I envy you heat :-)