Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Thank you Kamila for taking some time out that incredible busy schedule you have to help out four friend, she really needed you, and have come through like a real friend. It's nice to see you really know what is best for our Kristy. BTW what is up with your BF sleeping in the middle of the afternoon on a workday, Does that guy even have job? How can he make a honest woman out of you ? He is just poor little rich kid, with emphases on KID. His parents most be loaded !!!! Money doesn't buy happiness, I know but it helps lol::)

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

She just barely checked in her to tell her she was leaving with BF 1010, I don't think Kristy  still is feeling very good at all 1010, lets see how how she acts this morning. . Kami we see now that BF comes first before everything in your life, he has completely won your heart, Your entire life revolves around his every cater and whim. So much for your independence, as he must give you everything you ever dreamed of in a man. Kristy, If I were your friend, I would hold you tight, give you a shoulder to cry on, and let you know that everything will be alright, 

I believe Kristy is crying because she fears losing Kami, not her BF !  Kami is her one true love !

To Admin :  Whats up with the up and down arrows ?  I just gave my first  "UP " arrow of the day and a notification popped up saying I had reached my limit of 10 and could no longer

give any  more today ?

she is now

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Kristy & Kami! Together on the sofa. Kristy is wearing too much clothes, lol!

Is Kristy better today, Thes?

Yes she is now, kinda pouty this morning, but she has her Kami and she will just fine. It was funny watching the boyfriend today though, like the other day he just wouldn' leave and following them around no matter where they went 

• Upvote 1

What is he a little puppy?

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

she is now

Yes she is now, kinda pouty this morning, but she has her Kami and she will just fine. It was funny watching the boyfriend today though, like the other day he just wouldn' leave and following them around no matter where they went 

17 hours ago, slider_69 said:
53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

they both kinda mocked him a little and Kami jumped up and down when he left and said wohoo....she was ready for him to go.

Yeah she did jump for joy,,that's what I said in the chatroom lol

• Upvote 2