Confused??

I also noticed that the last few days Leora somewhere leaves from the apartment. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes, it seems, she goes on all night. But I do not think it's an open relationship.

I also noticed that the last few days Leora somewhere leaves from the apartment. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes, it seems, she goes on all night. But I do not think it's an open relationship.

I have noticed a couple times before she goes out stays out all night then doesn't return till about 2 or 3 the following afternoon. Most likely gone to visit the friend that appears at her place from time to time.

Leora and Paul don't appear to have a Social Life when they are both together, so she might as well get out and have a bit of a Social Life for herself.

y los dias que falta Paul ¿tambièn sale a follar?

porque en el ejercito no està

el traje de ir a cazar patos, no es una obligaciòn militar

pueden tener familia a la que atender

nunca sabremos,especulen tambièn con algo màs tangible

no todo es follar :D :D :D ;)

y los dias que falta Paul ¿tambièn sale a follar?

porque en el ejercito no està

el traje de ir a cazar patos, no es una obligaciòn militar

pueden tener familia a la que atender

nunca sabremos,especulen tambièn con algo màs tangible

no todo es follar :D :D :D ;)

Speculation is exactly that. We have nothing to go on other than leaving for the night is kind of odd - so we speculate. Besides, speculation she's going to see family isn't too exciting - even if it is true LOL.

Speculation is exactly that. We have nothing to go on other than leaving for the night is kind of odd - so we speculate. Besides, speculation she's going to see family isn't too exciting - even if it is true LOL.

OK Cierto, pero queremos saber la verdad,

aunque la fantasia es màs emocionante :) :) ;)