Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course these assholes Nelly and David turn the damn television on and stay in the living room right as Anna and Val get started. I swear Nelly and David piss me off more and more everyday. 

Edit: so that lasted super short between Anna and Val. Can anyone confirm if they actually had sex or did they just fool around some more?

Afraid of the camera, it will not

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ve tabii ki bu pislikler Nelly ve David üzerinde lanet televizyon açmak ve Anna Val Başlamak doğru olarak oturma odasında kalmak. Ben Nelly yemin ve David hergün daha çok beni sinirlendirmeye. 

Düzenleme: Anna ve Val arasında süper kısa sürdü bu yüzden. Herkes aslında seks ya da sadece biraz daha Oynaşman eğer teyit edebilir misiniz?

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And of course these assholes Nelly and David turn the damn television on and stay in the living room right as Anna and Val get started. I swear Nelly and David piss me off more and more everyday. 

Edit: so that lasted super short between Anna and Val. Can anyone confirm if they actually had sex or did they just fool around some more?

they will start in few minutes, he's fingering her now

4 minutes ago, xtreza1 said:

they will start in few minutes, he's fingering her now

she will start sleeping, I am afraid.

She is either a profi and want a show lasting hours, or this is just not the right guy for her. Sheaccepts his approaches and fingering up to a certain point only.

1 hour ago, lily said:

jacky just so smothering poor new guy lol shes annoying

She's that type that doesn't seem to get the clue when someone isn't interested in her. This is the 2nd guy now that has not been interested in her yet she's overly persistent. The fact that she flirts with him in front of Anna is just either clueless or bitchy.