Where I have my images gone?

BBsq69!

Yes, anything posted between 10:30 AM EST yesterday and today were not part of the conversion. I can provide limited access to the old site if there is something of great importance that needs to be retrieved. 

Almost all of the pics and videos I've posted over the last few months are GONE! I worked hard on that stuff and tried to make sure I used sites to host my video and pics to ensure the links were kept alive  as long as possible. Now most of it has disappeared. Very, very disappointing. I'm sorry to all those CC members who lost access to this material.  

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

17 Posts today so I presume they have all been lost (unless they are backed up somewhere) as I think everybody else's are missing as well.

Sorry BBsq69. Many of our Leora pics and videos (and pretty much everything else) have mysteriously evaporated. I hope they can restore this stuff.  

3 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Almost all of the pics and videos I've posted over the last few months are GONE! I worked hard on that stuff and tried to make sure I used sites to host my video and pics to ensure the links were kept alive  as long as possible. Now most of it has disappeared. Very, very disappointing. I'm sorry to all those CC members who lost access to this material.  

That's terrible Chip and I don't even have an emoticon to tell you what that feels like. I haven't checked on the rest of mine ... just in case I have a heart attack!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Sorry BBsq69. Many of our Leora pics and videos (and pretty much everything else) have mysteriously evaporated. I hope they can restore this stuff.  

I spent literally days of my life creating this material ... if what you say is true then I'm absolutely finished with posting here. I know some of my Leora pics are here and my last Efim megapost is but like I say, I daren't check on the rest.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

That's terrible Chip and I don't even have an emoticon to tell you what that feels like. I haven't checked on the rest of mine ... just in case I have a heart attack!

Yeah, there's only one emoticon available... a smiley face!  I'm definitely not happy.  :-(

Nothing is permanently lost. I will re-enable the old site so that you can find what you're looking for. This is all part of the process and why I didn't perform the upgrade on the old server. And unfortunately there was no good way for me to verify that every last image transfered correctly. This upgrade was not optional, it was really a do or die kinda thing.

2 minutes ago, admin said:

Nothing is permanently lost. I will re-enable the old site so that you can find what you're looking for. This is all part of the process and why I didn't perform the upgrade on the old server. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed. ::)