Update

Admin

The conversion process has been completed, and we are now on the latest version of IP Board. This is a major upgrade, as it is a completely different forum software. Love it or hate it, it had to be done. The old software was becoming too cumbersome, and it had some significant issues that for all intents and purposes were un-fixable. This software is one of the best on the market and is used by companies ranging from the NHL to Evernote. 

What didn't get moved over: 

The attachments center: This was a custom mod that I haven't seen available on any other forum software. All the attachments are still here, however they must now be accessed directly via the forum posts. I am actively looking for someone to code a replacement. 

PostImage.Org mod: This mod isn't available for this forum software. I am looking for a replacement. In the meantime you can still embed images and videos you will just need to manually copy the embed code. 

Most Avatars: Most of the avatars were not moved over. You will likely have to re-upload your avatar if you had one. 

New features: 

Gallery: The Gallery is HUGE improvement over the previous gallery. It supports both videos and images, only paid members have access to the gallery. Going forward I think you will find that the Gallery is a much better option than the attachment center was. 

Chat: There is now an integrated chat.  The chat feature has been a very popular addition to other sites that I've done. It uses single sign on authentication so your forum account will work with the chat. 

Membership upgrades: When you purchase a membership you will be automatically upgraded to the paid member group, no more waiting for activation. 

Other: There are a ton of new features and options, I have yet to discover them all 

No problem.  I had sent a message from the page  and also sent one through an e-Mail I don't know if you had a chance to see them but if not  just disregard them.

It appeared just about everyone was having the same issue but all seems to be fine now.   Now just have to get the feel of where all the features are so I know where to look when needed.

Thanks for your Reply.

10 minutes ago, fnord0 said:

The link below was very useful for getting the most recent posts on all forums, with the ability to go up to 10 pages back (= a couple hundred posts). Now it only shows the last 3-4 posts, so it's not very useful for catching up anymore. Is there a way to get to a more complete list of all recent posts?

http://camcaps.net/index.php?action=recent

fnord0, use the Activity button... then select All Activity.  I think this is the equivalent of the recent posts page on the old forum.

::)

1 minute ago, rubberball50 said:

fnord0, use the Activity button... then select All Activity.  I think this is the equivalent of the recent posts page on the old forum.

::)

Yes, that seems to be what I was looking for. Thanks!

6 hours ago, fnord0 said:

Yes, that seems to be what I was looking for. Thanks!

Is it normal that I don't see the picture when I go to All activity?  In the old forum I was able to see them in the recent posts page.