Zoom feature for rlc player when in full screen?

Boatsandhoes

I've never seen a flash video that enabled you to zoom in browser.  Are you on WIndows? If so there's an app bundled with it called Magnifier. Search for that in you menu and run it. It's easy to work out and will allow you to zoom in on full screen videos.

• Upvote 1

RLC should take all those added Features and toss them in the Garbage or up their Ass whichever suits them best and return just back to the Basic Standard like they had before.

There is nothing Premium about the Apartments in Premium.  All the girls are good looking but they are very much Over Rated.

Leora she's in a Standard apartment and she Masturbates more in one week than all them put together over one month but 70% is all just a play for the camera with her.  Very Over Rated indeed.

RLC needs to get back to the Basic Fundamentals that they started with or they'll soon start melting at the Core.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC should take all those added Features and toss them in the Garbage or up their Ass whichever suits them best and return just back to the Basic Standard like they had before.

There is nothing Premium about the Apartments in Premium.  All the girls are good looking but they are very much Over Rated.

Leora she's in a Standard apartment and she Masturbates more in one week than all them put together over one month but 70% is all just a play for the camera with her.  Very Over Rated indeed.

RLC needs to get back to the Basic Fundamentals that they started with or they'll soon start melting at the Core.

I feel the exact same way SC, it's like they are trying to re-envent the wheel.  All the bells and whistles they have brought to RLC just seems to make it lag much worse!  Yes, the girls are over rated that's true and you would think with them being over rated that there is something you really look forward to in a premium membership but that simply is not the case here!  There was nothing wrong with the basic standard package, they are just trying to pull out all the stops in hopes of gaining allot of new memberships!!

• Upvote 1

On 3/9/2016 at 4:29 AM, Maturin said:

I've never seen a flash video that enabled you to zoom in browser.  Are you on WIndows? If so there's an app bundled with it called Magnifier. Search for that in you menu and run it. It's easy to work out and will allow you to zoom in on full screen videos.

sorry  it took so long to see your responce didnt get any notification you replied to my post. I am on windows but im back to my using just my comps monitor when i posted this i was using a vga connection for a tv for the monitor. I use the magnifier all the time but i thought excacltly what you said about the flash video not having zoom  until i accidentally right clicked in a black area of the video in full screen mode and whole bunch other options came other than the player settings global settings etc zoom was one of the options tried it and it zoomed but could only drag the screen from the black areas so i wasnt able to control it. It was stange but didnt now if anybody else had figured it out.

ok so was messing around with the player  again seeing if i could get the zoom and other extra options to pop up in single picture mode and it did. i find that if you right click the very extreme edge of the video these option come up but i cant moving anything when you are in zoom the thing is that it looks to be decent quality zoom. frustrating! lol

• Upvote 1