Tver - Split 4

mr1010

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not tweet to kick her out. Just to tell her not to do it again. So dont worry.

I don´t like here a spy from church or legal department.

Vergiss hier ganz einfach den Moralapostel. Danke!

Oh yes, let's keep her on the set so we can continue get off on her sexual behavior at the expense of her daughter, who she clearly does not raise. She should kick herself out and be a mom to that young girl instead of selfishly DP'ing herself on cams for MONEY. No one who is reponsible for raising a minor child should be living on a 24/7 cam site.

the big bedroom is for petra,her name is listed now,i'm disappointed,i have hoping the big bedroom was for the return of katya/ruslan but no it's for petra,

there is just tula interest me for now

• Upvote 1

That´s right, a big disappointment to see Petra moving there instead of K&R.

Now all 3 apt´s in Moscow are full, so would only remain Sofia for K&R. But instead of lazy Nelly&Jackie, Ruslan would need the guidance of Ivo.

My suggestion would be to put Petra, nelly and Jackie in one apt (we can forget then) and I&S and K&R in the other apt. Wishful thinking only????

• Upvote 1

yes,i have thinking one moment than petra will join sofia for entertainment this appartment but not,

i have 2 weeks left but if that's stay like that with tatoo guy always in voro and the return of petra in tver and no sign of katya/ruslan for be permanent residents,i will not renew my suscription,i don't want pay for one interesting appartment(tula)

i agree with u with no mimors ,but she just unpacked her stuff then went ,yes mistake i would never of made, but its done now so stop bitching , she made a mistake hopefully wont happen again .

• Upvote 1

I'm not bitching. I'm responding to people bitching back at me. VV needs to understand that having minors in the place is out of bounds. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease. My opinion about Petra remains.