Tver - Split 4

mr1010

can someone explain me the last vv tweet:  Lisa and Nick are back with us. And it's not a guest mode. Currently they ll be in Tver. Enjoy your day ,

i don't understand because lisa/nick are already in tula with gerda/kent,are they talking about katia/ruslan have come back today in tver or lisa/nick will move in tver soon,i understand nothing

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

can someone explain me the last vv tweet:  Lisa and Nick are back with us. And it's not a guest mode. Currently they ll be in Tver. Enjoy your day ,

i don't understand because lisa/nick are already in tula with gerda/kent,are they talking about katia/ruslan have come back today in tver or lisa/nick will move in tver soon,i understand nothing

i think it is a mistake ,maybe  they wanted to say  katia & ruslan 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

Lisa and Nick are their VV names.  Katia and Ruslan were their RLC names.