Tver - Split 4

mr1010

On 10/6/2016 at 0:07 AM, jabbath1987 said:

The problem is Petra always does the same things regularly. It is like planned acting. It is the first and second time fun to watch. After that nobody cares. I think we have now seen for a long time all of Petra. Time for a new girl

i agree,petra have make her time here and jacky is useless here too,i don't like this girl,

the time is coming to refresh all tver for present two new couples here,i have stopped watching tver after the departure of sonya/ivo,

there is just voro  and a little bit sonya keep my attractivity on vv

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

i agree,petra have make her time here and jacky is useless here too,i don't like this girl,

the time is coming to refresh all tver for present two new couples here,i have stopped watching tver after the departure of sonya/ivo,

there is just voro  and a little bit sonya keep my attractivity on vv

I have never heard Petra chew anybody out like Fil chewed her out, and for at lest 10, and she was doing masterbating in the living room for the camera, and just two day before he had sex on the same camera with Jackie

1 hour ago, dennisjf12 said:

I have never heard Petra chew anybody out like Fil chewed her out, and for at lest 10, and she was doing masterbating in the living room for the camera, and just two day before he had sex on the same camera with Jackie

Since you say you talk to Petra find out what the argument was about.

She not taking to right now, lately it has been very little, but Fil is back, sent Petra an email the other day, but have not received answer yet, the argument was her masterbateing on the coutch for camera 5, if someone would have recording her we would know what was said.

very little gets recorded now, and I am only a free account, now if some would go back into the archives they could see what happened, from the I made the post. 

Today I saw Fil set on the couch naked and masterbate, the very samething he chewed out Patera for doing, this guy is so mixed up, I don't know if he has, but if he has not, he needs to apologize to Petra. I do not like him. Dennis

Today I saw Fil set on the couch naked and masterbate, the very samething he chewed out Patera for doing, this guy is so mixed up, I don't know if he has, but if he has not, he needs to apologize to Petra. I do not like him. Dennis