Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Are you sure that's what the argument was about? He has to know what goes on  here. Seriously, what kind of idiot doesn't check out the website before agreeing to be on it? Well, Fil does seem to be kinda dim, go figure! 

On 6/16/2016 at 11:35 PM, Amy3 said:

Are you sure that's what the argument was about? He has to know what goes on  here. Seriously, what kind of idiot doesn't check out the website before agreeing to be on it? Well, Fil does seem to be kinda dim, go figure! 

No I am not sure, I don't speak the Russian language, But I know what I saw, Petra is on the couch masterbating to camera 5, Fil comes in the room and starts chewing her out for what has to be 10 minutes, before he is done, she is typing on her iphone, and yelling back at him, then he comes up missing for those days, then is back, and then I saw him walking around the apartment naked then set on the couch in all most the same spot, and starts masterbating when no one is there, then he is gone again, and has not been back.

I think some of them don't know what all thew might have to do or not do, there just glad to have a place to eat and sleep. A place to sleep, to eat, and woman to have sex with and get paid, sound like a great deal to me  Dennis

13 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Usual pattern, grind for a bit, suddenly stop for no reason, sit at the table,  go for smoke...sit at the table play a game, grind for a bit, go for smoke

Petra and her boyfriend got in a fight during sex, so he left, reason: unknown