Tver - Split 4

mr1010

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If Jane doesnt pays attention Jacky will fuck the new guy I think :biggrin:

i think jane will be more interesting by kent than lucky :biggrin: let's see what's happen this night

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

why? there is action praticaly every days and it's interesting to see different couples and turnover,

not necessery waiting 5 years like on rlc for change a couple in appartment

For me it's much more interesting to see singles there that can have sex with more than one person instead of just with their partner. No matter how attractive the girl is it gets boring for me to see her with the same guy over and over.

This has been her main job for a while. Fuck the new guy cause all the rest of the girls are in committed, monogamous, relationships. Usually, the guy loses interest and wants badly to fuck one of the other girls, but nope Jacky is all you get. Soon after they turn into sloths and eventually leave.  I think that about covers it. 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Strange why do the they take the table away in Tver and then go to Voro ?

probably return in tver after for game,there is just sofia are not invited for the party,too far :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This has been her main job for a while. Fuck the new guy cause all the rest of the girls are in committed, monogamous, relationships. Usually, the guy loses interest and wants badly to fuck one of the other girls, but nope Jacky is all you get. Soon after they turn into sloths and eventually leave.  I think that about covers it. 

At this rate it looks like Jackie is the best bet for him to get any action. The new girl seems anti-social at the party and doesn't look like she's interested in anything that's going on. There's always Petra but I'm not sure about her. Probably new guy and Jackie have the best bet.