Tver - Split 4

mr1010

kent and gerda are already moved in.

As far as Petra, I think she is the best person of all of them, she is the only reason I watch Voyeur-villa, you have to take into consideration, that everybody has the own opinion, if it was up to me there is a lot of other people I would like to see go, but since we all have our own opinion, I don't say anything. did you know Petra took first place in a 2015 Christmas beauty pageant, I saw the pictures.

13 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

kent and gerda are already moved in.

As far as Petra, I think she is the best person of all of them, she is the only reason I watch Voyeur-villa, you have to take into consideration, that everybody has the own opinion, if it was up to me there is a lot of other people I would like to see go, but since we all have our own opinion, I don't say anything. did you know Petra took first place in a 2015 Christmas beauty pageant, I saw the pictures.

petra is a good personn but when you have see 1000 times the same scenario sex with her,it's not interesting,it's long time petra is here.

i just want see new people like gerda/kent for keep the attractivity on vv

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

You like because they are young, and new.

it's sure i prefer watch young people between 20-30 years old but i'm most old than petra and the all tenants on vv

4 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

Petra is 22, as for Robert, some people just like older people, Petra's last boy friend was an older guy also.

you can do around x2  for my age,i like watching fresh and nice body like this one of gerda,that's why i prefer watch young girls,

i'm on vv just for watching sex,the rest not really interest me