Tver - Split 4

mr1010

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

not necessery to move in more bigger appartment,i just want see the cameras maximum closer to the bed and to the couch,it's important for see good

Maybe better with new glasses?:blush:

11 minutes ago, spielo said:

Maybe better with new glasses?:blush:

if you see good on tver when they are on the couch,you are good!

vv can do reallly better whith the cameras positions,idem for the cams of voro,cams 11 and 5 are too high,

thanks for your suggestion but i don't need glasses,the cameras quality are just correct,more far the cams are and more we lost on quality videos.

we are not alot on this thread so stay cool pls thanks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

if you see good on tver when they are on the couch,you are good!

vv can do reallly better whith the cameras positions,idem for the cams of voro,cams 11 and 5 are too high,

thanks for your suggestion but i don't need glasses,the cameras quality are just correct,more far the cams are and more we lost on quality videos.

we are not alot on this thread so stay cool pls thanks

You are absolutely right, Irony was driving me. But they announced "better angles" for the new apt. hope like for the couch in Tula 8+9...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe I think everybody is cool here. This is what I really like in here. There is no bitching and flaming like in the RLC area of the forums :cool:

yes,there is good ambience here generaly,i don't know what spielo have drink tonight,relax spielo pls,we are not here for arguing,just talking

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

You are absolutely right, Prony was driving me. But they announced "better angles" for the new apt. hope like for the couch in Tula 8+9...

what is it "prony"? google not translate that in french

So obviously Katya will return too according to VVs latest tweet. The new appartement must be very big. There are Gerda and Ken, Lisa and Nick confirmed permanent, now Katya and her guy and Petra must fit in somehow too...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So obviously Katya will return too according to VVs latest tweet. The new appartement must be very big. There are Gerda and Ken, Lisa and Nick confirmed permanent, now Katya and her guy and Petra must fit in somehow too...

i don't have this latest tweet of vv about the return of katya personaly,can you put this tweet here pls 

• Upvote 1

This is tweet about Katya:

1. @spielo1 yeah, Tver is on fire! Btw, they're moving to new apartment very soon :) Yes, as soon as Gerda gets well - they will come back!

0 Retweets0 Gefällt mir
    Antworten

Retweeten

Gefällt mir

Mehr

@voyeur_villa good to hear... What´s about my sunshine Katya????

0 Retweets0 Gefällt mir
    Antworten

Retweeten

Gefällt mir

Mehr
Aktionen
 Folge ich
bBprF2OA_bigger.pngVoyeurVilla@voyeur_villa

@spielo1 Katya is Gerda :) As we said, she's getting well and will be back to Villa shortly

And this is tweet about Lisa and Nick becoming permanent:

1. @voyeur_villa Gerda is ill? Will Lisa and Nick become permanent in the new appartement?

0 Retweets0 Gefällt mir
    Antworten

Retweeten

Gefällt mir

Tweet-Aktivität anzeigen

Mehr
Aktionen
 Folge ich
bBprF2OA_bigger.pngVoyeurVilla@voyeur_villa

@jabbath1987 Gerda is ill, but is getting well fast. Be sure to expect her soon :) Lisa and Nick became permanent Villa participants!

• Upvote 1