Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Just now, clivebb said:

i was talking about her body,not about the relationship 

I know what you were talking about. I think Masha has a much better body than Gerda. But it's only personal opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me Tver is the perfect place now :biggrin:

yes but for how many time ! petra will return in 2 weeks and the same routine with petra will continue and probably bye bye with lisa and nick

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont thinks they will kick out Lisa and Nick. Petra will move to another place or leave. 

vv tweet said: nick and lisa are here in guest mode,

they will not stay here after the return of petra

They said Petra is going on vacation. There's no reason to think anything other than that. If she was going to leave they would have said that. Petra, Ivo and Sonia are the longest members here by far. VV has no intentions of kicking them out unless they want to leave on their own.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All couples are in guest mode before they become permanent. And I dont think they will throw them out just to bring boring Petra back in... Or did VV tell you that they must go after the return of Petra?

i have asked vv support for why katya/ruslan have left and they have answer me,they was here just in guest mode like always for guests,

vv is not very clear with that,sometime they tweet this couple are here in test mode like eva/mark,and sometime they tweet they are here in guest mode,it's different.

petra not leaving she go for short vacation if i read vv tweeet,i have no doubt she will return in tver after