Leora's Calendar

On 3/23/2016 at 7:48 PM, blue is the colour said:

Is she a Police Cadet now.

The uniform in the wardrobe is for a Russian Police Reserve she came home with it on some time a ago and tried to show Paul there is now a pip on the epaulets which now makes her a Junior Lieutenant, did he show any interest NO!

This may also account for some (not all) of the time she's away from the flat, I've seen her take a phone call get dressed quickly and out of the door  

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

The uniform in the wardrobe is for a Russian Police Reserve she came home with it on some time a ago and tried to show Paul there is now a pip on the epaulets which now makes her a Junior Lieutenant, did he show any interest NO!

This may also account for some (not all) of the time she's away from the flat, I've seen her take a phone call get dressed quickly and out of the door  

Do you think, in what post Leora can serve in the police, if she almost all the time spent in the apartment with naked ass? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Do you think, in what post Leora can serve in the police, if she almost all the time spent in the apartment with naked ass? :rolleyes:

Yuri, I've seen the way some Russian police women dress, It's only recently that they've ordered to drop the hem lines on their skirts, so anythings possible