Leora's Calendar

9 minutes ago, alanohio said:

We all know Leora leaves the apartment for extended periods. We don't know where she goes. I thought it would be interesting to track her "adventures" here - might even find a pattern. As of today, she has been gone a day and a half...

college, no affair thing at all, i think

No one is claiming she is having an affair, I only brought it up because "school" doesn't usually require regular overnights and 30-40 hours away from home. Her actions are very possibly totally innocent - but if my wife was away that long and that often, I am sure the neighbors would be wondering. I simply thought it would be interesting to record her schedule and see if it suggested anything. This IS a voyeur site, no?

And have I missed it or does she ever study that would suggest she's going to school?

22 hours ago, alanohio said:

No one is claiming she is having an affair, I only brought it up because "school" doesn't usually require regular overnights and 30-40 hours away from home. Her actions are very possibly totally innocent - but if my wife was away that long and that often, I am sure the neighbors would be wondering. I simply thought it would be interesting to record her schedule and see if it suggested anything. This IS a voyeur site, no?

And have I missed it or does she ever study that would suggest she's going to school?

weird neighbours

23 hours ago, alanohio said:

The only thing Leora has studied is that Horizontal Mambo that sits between her legs.

• Upvote 1