What is going to happen (and thoughts of Nora's visit)

One thing I can say for Nora, regardless of whether one likes her or not. She kept the apartment organized, peaceful, and entertaining - much better than has been the case since she left.

Whether or not she has come back to visit out of friendship with Aida, or because she still has some kind of say-so in the apartment's activities, I think her presence has solidified Aida to keep her here. A lot of that discussion was probably a reminder that both Adele and Danaya will be gone within 45 days and she will be in the master bedroom :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, alanohio said:

One thing I can say for Nora, regardless of whether one likes her or not. She kept the apartment organized, peaceful, and entertaining - much better than has been the case since she left.

Whether or not she has come back to visit out of friendship with Aida, or because she still has some kind of say-so in the apartment's activities, I think her presence has solidified Aida to keep her here. A lot of that discussion was probably a reminder that both Adele and Danaya will be gone within 45 days and she will be in the master bedroom :)

Please...i beg you...not 45 days!!! please....i'm not sure i can last that long!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I am a 'freebee' waiting for something/anything to push me to join RLC.  In the meantime, i'm just glad the apartment owners didn't put a kitchenette in the bedrooms!

I feel the exact same way, but unfortunately I don't see anything happening anytime soon that would make me want to subscribe again!  This part is for snaky......plus I feel the amount of time this apartment is put under maintenance is a total ripoff to the paying public that pay for 24/7 viewership!!

• Upvote 1

Maybe someone could contact RLC...danaya hasn't moved in hours...is she alive?  If only she could see my definition of Living Room, i.e., a place where one lives and spends most of their time?????

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, albacore said:

With all due respect stncld I fail to see how this place is better without Nora.  Not that I was a great fan of hers - but was't a hater either.  She just was there to me.  But she at least did some things to keep you interested and has some decent turnover of the girls to keep you interested.  Now people lay in bed all day or just exist to fill their time slot.  Hardly anyone downstairs if you are a free viewer (I am not).  

It does not matter if she comes back or not but to say it is just fine is hard for me to agree with.  I hardly look at this apartment anymore and it used to be the main one for me.  

If Nora was still there running the ship. There would be no Tit & Ass grabbing, no nudity unless your in the shower or your own room. Without Nora and her Fag BF Kiko the girls are free to roam at will however they please.

• Upvote 3