Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

We should try to remember this beautiful young woman once thought she was in love with this man. And, yes, many had hoped she would be brave when dumping him, but like most of us she fell off the wagon. Don't know why but she did. And frankly, I would wondering how sincere she really was in removing him from her life when she still allowed him to come over and take her to various appointments. She still has feelings for him and caved tonight.

• Upvote 1

Kami, Kami, Kami.................just because Kristy got fucked - you didn't have to let Coke-Boy put his bottle inside you !

From all the angles I've seen and coke boy still  wearing his underwear, it could just be another staged show ! Kami didn't even have wet panties !

• Upvote 1

Rewatching the "event", I may be wrong, but I don't think she let him cum. I can't be sure if she did or not, but she definitely made him pull out which kinda put a cold shower on it. At least that's what it looked like.

• Upvote 2

No BENFOLD im fairly certain there have prob been more. She was moaning like she was definately being satisfied. I think he probably cum in her. Id bet there was some "help" involved in her urges. Not jus normal desire.

Of course -- what could we expect? I hope Kristy sees this sad event on video.  He told his best friend a few weeks ago Kami was his "puppett", and she eventually would give into anything he wanted. Not from me, but my good friend "translater."