Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kami didn't PORTRAY herself to be anything. You just constantly looked at her and made all kinds of assumptions and judgments about her.

Another post that makes sense. I was disappointed tonight, but not because Kami fucked some guy. I was disappointed because I rated cokeboy as "unworthy" of her affection. That said, the ONLY way my opinion counts, however, is if I was her father - and I'm not. Me, you, no one here has a right to "pick" Kami's boyfriend. Yes, we have a right to say we don't like him, but if - in the end - she marries this guy, it's her decision - not ours.

Everyone is saying Kami needs to grow up - but from tonight's discussion I think a few of us need to do that as well.

Oh, one more thing. Kami got fucked tonight. It's not the end of the world. Most of us get have sex 5-10,000 times in a lifetime ( i read that somewhere) and this was just ONE time with some guy we don't like. A pretty minor event other than it was the first time I saw Kami do it :D

• Upvote 5

Agreed with your comment except I'd assume this wasn't just one time, as she's been in a relationship for him for a long time now. This is just the first time on camera for them.

Oh and people saying "I hope Kristy sees the video." lol... what in the hell do people think Kristy is going to if she actually sees it? You think she doesn't know that Kami and her BOYFRIEND have sex???

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

Geez guys, there's more Drama on this board than there is on RLC.

We all know she was living with and fucking this guy for months. Nothing new here other than (1) we got to see it and (2) we thought she was done with this guy.

As far as (2) she obviously changed her mind - maybe. I did notice she is still hesitant to really kiss him, she turned him down for a second go around, stopped him from fingering her, and like I said - it looked like she made him pull out the first time before he came - and I don't think he did (but that's my opinion).

As far as (1) is concerned, it was a little surprising because I think she never had any intention to do it in the apartment. Life being what it is, however, she was probably horny as hell and this guy worked 2 hours to convince her. It's certainly not the first time that's happened.

And as far as all this talk about virgins, grow up fella's. I don't think ANY girls that have passed through RLC were virgins before they got here. Most of these girls probably started with sex in High School, if not Jr. High.

Ok, so one of our great mysteries is over = "Will Kami have sex in the apartment?". We still have Kristy :)

I'm still curious if this will last with cokeboy however. The fact that he spent 2 hours seducing her bothers me some. Time will tell.

Alan, you are absolutely right. A voice of reason on this thread which is starting to resemble the other apartment's thread. One night and people are calling her a whore or a virgin. Cmon guys! She had sex with the guy she has had sex with before. I have to admit I never thought I would see  her have sex in rlc. And we "thought" she was done with coke boy. Actually, I could see this coming. She didn't clean split with him. And with Kristy out fucking her ex, there was nothing holding her back. No more pretenses of them touching each other in full out lesbian action. Well they aren't lesbians anyway.

So  does this mean we hardly see Kristy now and we only see Kami and coke boy?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

We know nothing about this guy other than what we've seen of him the five or six times he's been at the apartment.  No one here has the right to judge her for her choices, call her desperate, etc. 

She isn't desperate tripod. That is ridiculous. She is an extremely attractive woman. She can get any guy she wants. And she is confident. The only thing I would say is that she is a bit lazy, wants to have the already there bf rather than look for another one. She herself has said this as has Kristy.

Well, get used to cokeboy guys. he will be here for a while.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, homersimpson95 said:

aha, all guys had wrong ... Who had said that kami will have never sex in this appart ? Who had said that kami had broken with his bf ? Whoi had said that kami and his bf will never sex here .... So too much speculations .... 

I will be the first to admit that I said this.  I only said it because she herself said there would never be sex in the RLC apartment.  All I know is the K&K gods are shoving it up my backside because I didn't jump on the bandwagon when they first reappeared.  I will say sincerely that I am happy for any subscribers that got to witness them making love!!!  Now that Kamila has set the precedence, Kristy doesn't have to come out of her pocket to have sex in a motel/hotel with her dating site guys.  All that needs to happen between those two now, is to figure out who has what night!  I'm sorry I missed it but I'm glad those of you got to see it!!!

• Upvote 2

I am going to make a statement here and you can agree or disagree as that is your right:

Who made us the judge, and the jury ? Who gave you the right to condemn Kamila and Kristy for their actions ? They are beautiful young ladies just trying to make the way through life, and they share their struggles of everyday life with us. They have just begun to learn life's lessons, as with young children, and young adults, we have to let them learn from the mistakes they make, that shapes them, and molds them into human beings they become as parents.

Do you not believe that these girls read this forum? Let me ask you question, if it were you in front of those cameras, would you not want to know what people think and say about you ? Of course you would.

A very wise man once told me on this forum, you should never post anything about the tenants of RLC, that you would not say to them, if they were standing here right in front of you face to face.

I would ask that you take this into consideration, before posting the 5 pages of crap I just read, Unbeleivable and Disrespectful

• Upvote 16

3 hours ago, alanohio said:

I want to get something straight here; I'm not mad at Kami - I'm disappointed she fell for the seduction he planned for this evening. When you want to have sex with someone, no one has to spend 2 hours convincing you of it. He played with her physical needs and got what he wanted. It remains to be seen if this is what she really wanted.

Sorry Alan but I have to disagree here, from what I have read she held out until she couldn't any longer and then I guess he must of finally kissed her (total assumption on my part) which made her gave in.  She is a high sexed young lady and she would have had him in a motel/hotel that she has already been to according to translations, which really surprises me that it happened in the  apartment!   I don't know what happened but it sounds like he tried to kiss her several times and if I'm reading it right, he wouldn't have gotten anything until he actually got to kiss her.   When I was growing up as a young, virile, muscular kid of german descent, my motto was always the same.......If I kissed a girl, it was all over but the moaning!!  If I ever got a chance to kiss a girl at a party or in a club or wherever it took place, her and I were going to bed together.  I'm not bragging here, just stating that the kiss is a powerful thing!

All I know is that you can't believe anything you hear on this forum as 100% correct.  I wish I could have seen how this all unfolded, to really give my best opinion of their fun filled night.