Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

Now the discussion between Kristy and Kamilla should be interesting over the next couple of days. It appears both girls fell off the wagon relative to their love life. Kristy went and fucked her old boyfriend and Kammi did the same thing. Two young beautiful women got fucked. GOOD FOR THEM. Go fuck your brains out girls. Just be careful, use protection. Have fun.

• Upvote 4

Isidore 57, si tu regarde bien la photo postée par Carboblanc ou les gifs de Phantomcapsnet, tu verras que ce n'est pas son petit doigt qu'il a mis dans le nombril de Kamila. Elle n'a plus de culotte, elle est bien ouverte et bien prise. On a du mal à le croire, mais c'est fait ! 

Shes now cleaning the apartment like a madman. Betting her man is on his way over.

My this should be interesting if Kami comes back with Cokeboy. 

Some how some way this is going tobe a trainwreck sooner or later.

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

I am considering it. She started the evening convinced NOT to have sex. She spent 2 hours trying to avoid his advances. I can't tell you how many times he tried to kiss her or touch her and she turned away. But after two hours of being aroused, and probably horny as hell, and still having feelings for the guy as to not want to hurt him, she gives in - in underwear - spur of the moment decision...

More important question; Why is sex measured by being naked and cumming?

To avoid  "blue balls "  and have satisfaction instead.  She never stops while in the middle of one of her bating sessions............................so if she is so horny why not let him finish or at least allow them both to masturbate together.  Why the quick  "in and out " and then all smiles...........unless he came in his underwear ...........LOL  !  Oh well, whatever ; at least we're getting closer to the action day by day .  Poor Kami, she doesn't even get off and her Mother is coming to visit .  She'll have to be on her best behavior when Mama is there !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

SLIDER, DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING GROSS, IT IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO THE GIRLS,  CAN'T YOU  BE JUST BIT MORE RESPECTFUL AND SENSITIVE

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU READ THAT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER ? WIFE ? GIRLFRIEND ? C'MON MAN THE GIRLS READ THIS FORUM !!!!!

omg...!!!! i think some people have lost it at all with the girls...

what means "if you read abt yr daughter"??????

you mean, i would know tht my daughter lives in a flat full of cams... walking naked... showering... masturbating/fucking in front of the cams and i would mind if someone would be ..."gross" abt her?

are we serious here? or just in love (wrongly) with the girls?

8 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

omg...!!!! i think some people have lost it at all with the girls...

what means "if you read abt yr daughter"??????

you mean, i would know tht my daughter lives in a flat full of cams... walking naked... showering... masturbating/fucking in front of the cams and i would mind if someone would be ..."gross" abt her?

are we serious here? or just in love (wrongly) with the girls?

Not in love at all, just respectful of all human beings !!!! and as for you, obviously your just one of those people who thinks your shit doesn't stink HAHAHAHA 

And yes, I am very serious, I feel sorry for your daughter, if she has a father like you, it is very sad you never learned respect !!!!

• Upvote 2

i m happy that you laugh with your own joke after a conclusion that i cannot follow.

anyway i feel tht many in here feel (wrongly) very close to the girls, ready to fight to protect them.

in my opinion the girls take the respect they worth after having decided to expose their selves in RLC.

--

ps my shit stink in case you are interested! ;)

Quote from mitsoulas33; " in my opinion the girls take the respect they worth after having decided to expose their selves in RLC "

That pretty much proves he thinks he's better. I suppose it never occurred to him that watching this stuff kinda levels the playing field LOL.

• Upvote 3

Hello all, just a noob here. I thought i'd chime in here. I think when I saw "the photos", I probably felt jealous because it wasn't me on the giving end LOL. But, she truly looked happy, which is AWESOME. Is he the same guy that everyone has been talking about as "coke boy"? As long as he doesn't suck her up into some bad juju.

• Upvote 1