Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

Sorry to say, but the act between Kamila and her boyfriend (in underwear!) was the lousiest sex I have seen on RLC. I think we had very much expected that to happen and hoped to see something beautiful and arousing, but the Cokeboy has not yet learned what he should do in bed. He thinks that the more speed he has, the better it feels. Cokeboy, women like much gentle caressing beforehand and rather slow motion than speed in the act. Too bad Kamila had to experience that (well I guess she knows the guy´s habits but still gives up!). I think Kamila was dry and did not enjoy his thrusts, the CB only hurt her.

9 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Slider, she may have been busy last night with her own bf. I am sure it is not blocked. We may have russians here on CC. And why do you think she would want to watch her bff? That is creepy beyond belief. 

HUH..............CREEPY???  I would think she would be very interested......after all,  that's her best friend and soul mate getting what she (Kristy) seems not able to get from Kami or so it seems! PLUS, the whole thing seemed like 2 school kids playing make believe " we are having sex ".  No foreplay, no complete nudity, no oral sex,  no visible penetration and after 2 minutes or so, 2 smiling faces making believe they both were fully satisfied . ( And later the BIG Surprise.....telling Kristy ! ( Who probably watched on her phone the whole time. )

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

HUH..............CREEPY???  I would think she would be very interested......after all,  that's her best friend and soul mate getting what she (Kristy) seems not able to get from Kami or so it seems! PLUS, the whole thing seemed like 2 school kids playing make believe " we are having sex ".  No foreplay, no complete nudity, no oral sex,  no visible penetration and after 2 minutes or so, 2 smiling faces making believe they both were fully satisfied . ( And later the BIG Surprise.....telling Kristy ! ( Who probably watched on her phone the whole time. )

I wonder what happened to her so  called NEW boyfriend she met when she went home ?

• Upvote 2

Kamila and Kristy pack to leave for a vacation, looks like they will be leaving really soon as they rush to get everything packed. Kitek says they will leaving the keys with someone while they are gone,

Thinks the trip is to Thailand, FUN FUN FUN in the SUN SUN SUN. I just have one thing I would ask for house sitters...........KRISTY"S ANGELS PLEASE :heart::heart::heart: 

Coke Boy gets another big kiss from Kamila as he going to take them to the airport UP UP and AWAY and they gone at 17:22 on Thursday

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kamila and Kristy pack to leave for a vacation, looks like they will be leaving really soon as they rush to get everything packed. Kitek says they will leaving the keys with someone while they are gone,

Thinks the trip is to Thailand, FUN FUN FUN in the SUN SUN SUN. I just have one thing I would ask for house sitters...........KRISTY"S ANGELS PLEASE :heart::heart::heart: 

I predicted the girls would start leaving as soon as Spring arrived !  So, probably the last we'll see of K&K for a while.  The BF fuck was a farewell gift to viewers;

as always, and probably a fake. ( my opinion ).

• Upvote 1

How many times does one have to repeat - the sex session was real. Period. How do I know?

I have the complete video.

And I refuse to post it for a few reasons; (1) RLC would likely ban me, and (2) if the full video was posted, it's likely Kami would not risk doing it again.

There is no doubt watching the video the sex was real. After a couple minutes, however, she physically removed him from her and avoided any further action. I think she came to her senses and stopped it cold. Surprisingly enough, they were both smiling, but CB was obviously frustrated.

The whole event took almost 2 hours and I got the last 22 minutes. Like it or not, it was real. Why Kami stopped it is probably because she's still not sure where their relationship is, and didn't want to commit yet.

End of "real versus fake" discussion, please.

• Upvote 5