This couple needs to go.

56 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Under cover sex again.  This guy is a neanderthal. No foreplay or sensuality, he just gets on top and starts pounding.

ahaha,agree,for me demid is in the same category of ruslan was with katia,direct fucking with no priliminar and 99% of the time under cover,bullshit go out demid if you are not agree with the cameras

• Upvote 1

On 9.4.2016 at 4:02 PM, DashaFan said:

Demid can go for all I care but I don't want Dasha to leave.

Although a few people here see it different, I think each apartment should be inhabited by couples who are fun to watch. That does not mean that the resident should entertain, but there should be interesting on their natural fashion. Dasha is a person who is very likeable and has a pleasant and interesting personality that is fun to watch. Unfortunately, Demid is almost the opposite. He is often uninvolved, showing almost no emotion and affects unsympathetic. He seams not to be a bad guy, but do not fit into a project like RLC, because there is no reason to watch his life at all (expect the girl he has a relation with of curse).

Dasha and Demid are a couple. When Dasha stays, we also have to endure demid. ... But if a resident do not agree with the idea of the project and also actively working against it, i seams to be better to let him go as fast as posible. ... Especially, in an case like here, because Demid virtually draws the energy form Dasha and darkens the fun of watching her almost complete. I try to avoid the rating of relationships (at least as long as no physical or emotional violence occurs and this do not seams to be the case here at all) and will also keep my opinion about them as a couple by myself. ... But i could rate the fit of a coulpe for a project like RLC:  With D&D it is very obvious that their time has passed and it would be nice to see them leave.

On 9/4/2016 at 4:02 PM, DashaFan said:

Demid can go for all I care but I don't want Dasha to leave.

dasha can stay alone here without demid with just the visiting of friends and she can restart the great masturbation sessions she have give the first month before demid have returned the brain of dasha for she stop doing that on cam,this appartment have turned boring just by the fault of demid.we have missed the true dasha by his fault.

i really miss this banana !