Help

Boatsandhoes

6 hours ago, olcage said:

what is the easiest way to repost pics or vids from their threads to a comments thread?

There is no easy way!!  It takes a little time and fumbling around to do it.  The person to ask is Cassy....shoot him a PM and he will explain it to you.

• Upvote 1

I will give you a link to my video .

It will be here But first I must dig it out through topic

Click on blue link. I've made a video how I do when I need to make post reply cross the platform

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cassy said:

I will give you a link to my video .

It will be here But first I must dig it out through topic

tried right clicking the pic and chose copy image address then pasted it to a comments thread and it seemed to work. is this the easiest way to do this? thx for responding

It helps if you open another CamCaps window. That way you can copy between the windows without getting lost. Even better, if you are on a real computer, operate with a second monitor.

We mods went through a lot of discussion when we decided to separate comments from picture and vid threads. I was originally the no vote, fearing that it would destroy CC's "wild west"  flavor, but our prime picture posters requested it; people who are here to surf pictures don't get distracted; and it requires enough effort so that impulsive/stupid/derisive/useless comments by trolls are somewhat discouraged.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It helps if you open another CamCaps window. That way you can copy between the windows without getting lost. Even better, if you are on a real computer, operate with a second monitor.

We mods went through a lot of discussion when we decided to separate comments from picture and vid threads. I was originally the no vote, fearing that it would destroy CC's "wild west"  flavor, but our prime picture posters requested it; people who are here to surf pictures don't get distracted; and it requires enough effort so that impulsive/stupid/derisive/useless comments by trolls are somewhat discouraged.

Yes thats kind of like what I do by just opening another tab, seems to work out good. Makes sense if pic posters want the "freefrawl " discussion then they could repost in the according thread. 

• 6 months later...