guest come with boyfriend

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've got to hand it to Nora, she has managed to wrestle back the attention that Leora had temporarily stolen from her, with the new girl and her boyfriend now.

Could make for exciting times for tonight, and who knows what may take place in the comfortable future between the four of them.

Guest noraluver

Who is he then? 

I don't know yet... hope we'll find out soon.  they just talk like people who just met.

Guest noraluver

If the conversation should hit on something interesting,.. Please let us know.

Must be great to be able to actually understand them.

no problem, as long as i hear them.

it's just in general, they usually bullshitting. now they speak about the startrek they saw yesterday and kiko said they'll see "the saw" later.

only yesterday there was some info, jeka was talking to his mother and N to her mother.

J revealed that he started going to theater class, so he had a show in sunday night, that's why he was so tired all day yesterday.

after that N was skyping with her mother, asked her for financial help. she told her she's planning to continue study, and that they have some loan they took so she doesn't know where to get enough money for everything/

needless to say i spent some hour to find her skype. no success...............

I'm impressed.  How I wish I had that ability.

I do know that the two girls were talking about sex when Kiko was asleep in the bedroom the other night,.. Not because I know the language, but because of Nora using had gestures to show the other girl how small some guys dick was, then after some laughter, the new girl started to make humping gestures on the couch,.. again more laughter.

But who knows, maybe it will lead to something that is no laughing matter.

Guest sojoe

Maybe Nora is trying to fix up guest girl with guest boy, but we all know that guest girl has the hots for Nora. Nora doesn't suspect this... yet. Maybe after LARGE glasses of wine Kiko might have a sore ass and Nora has been doing a bit of carpet munching!

Guest noraluver

I'm impressed.  How I wish I had that ability.

I do know that the two girls were talking about sex when Kiko was asleep in the bedroom the other night,.. Not because I know the language, but because of Nora using had gestures to show the other girl how small some guys dick was, then after some laughter, the new girl started to make humping gestures on the couch,.. again more laughter.

But who knows, maybe it will lead to something that is no laughing matter.

you have it recorded?

i didnt see it..  must be interesting