guest come with boyfriend

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noraluver

I don't know,.. But the new girl isn't that camera shy, in fact I think she likes the cameras.

you think she knows about the cameras? i still refuse to believe even that N/K know about it.

lol

how can u be sure?

I don't know,.. But the new girl isn't that camera shy, in fact I think she likes the cameras.

you think she knows about the cameras? i still refuse to believe even that N/K know about it.

lol

how can u be sure?

why would they hide in the small bedroom with no mics?

Guest noraluver

lol

how can u be sure?

i thought they were changing their winter/summer clothes there..? i couldn't see what's going on there, though i remember her skyping with her family. I don't know. im still not sure.

Guest paulusmagintie

Somebody send them an xbox or something, I feel bad every time they pull that silly little 80's console out.

lol

how can u be sure?

i thought they were changing their winter/summer clothes there..? i couldn't see what's going on there, though i remember her skyping with her family. I don't know. im still not sure.

Seriously, they're not stupid, they have signed contract to get this apartment so they're fully aware there are cameras, that's how they get it to live there for free.

Guest noraluver

lol

how can u be sure?

Seriously, they're not stupid, they have signed contract to get this apartment so they're fully aware there are cameras, that's how they get it to live there for free.

You really think Nastya with all her showbiz and connections would agree so everyone could see her fucking kiko at night?

where this info about contracts and free living came from? at least i would expect them to see theirself on RLC. it just doesn't make sence. and everything else is not so obvious.

lol

how can u be sure?

You really think Nastya with all her showbiz and connections would agree so everyone could see her fucking kiko at night?

where this info about contracts and free living came from? at least i would expect them to see theirself on RLC. it just doesn't make sence. and everything else is not so obvious.

http://reallifecam.com/faq#faq_3

Do the people know about the cameras?

Yes, the people know about the cameras. Otherwise it would be illegal. 

Guest noraluver

lol

how can u be sure?

http://reallifecam.com/faq#faq_3

Do the people know about the cameras?

Yes, the people know about the cameras. Otherwise it would be illegal. 

Yeah i saw that.... I just don't believe them.  otherwise what would this policy say about those nude guests they have? are they on contract too? no way.