guest come with boyfriend

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is something up with the new girl and Kiko.

I think Nora has given consent to it.

The other night Kiko put his hand on new girls leg, and even though she pushed it off, Nora didn't get upset with Kiko.

And look at how close and touchy she has gotten with Kiko now.

I think there is something up with the new girl and Kiko.

I think Nora has given consent to it.

The other night Kiko put his hand on new girls leg, and even though she pushed it off, Nora didn't get upset with Kiko.

And look at how close and touchy she has gotten with Kiko now.

Pictures??

The guest girl has the hots for Kiko, but I don't suspect anything will happen between the two - not on camera if ever.

Too many on this board get obsessed with any guests visiting getting hots for any of the tenants. Geezz what's wrong with you people  :o

Too many on this board get obsessed with any guests visiting getting hots for any of the tenants. Geezz what's wrong with you people  :o

Examine their behavior carefully. I just think dreaming of them doing it in front of Nora or the camera is unreal. However, it might happen out of context, possible.

Guest noraluver

I don't know,.. But the new girl isn't that camera shy, in fact I think she likes the cameras.

you think she knows about the cameras? i still refuse to believe even that N/K know about it.

I don't know,.. But the new girl isn't that camera shy, in fact I think she likes the cameras.

you think she knows about the cameras? i still refuse to believe even that N/K know about it.

lol