Jump to content

Gay apartment now?


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, cardone6161 said:

Thought I'd revisit this apartment, its been awhile. Every time I check I see 2 shirtless men really close 2 each other.

 

 

they are not gay. they are friends of Hector, one of them is his brother. and they are completly straight. I think they are just having fun for the camera.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, cardone6161 said:

Thanks! Too me odd both shirtless, but I guess just like the girls running around practically or all naked, they are just posing for the cameras like you said for the gals and gay guys...

you know some guys are not gay and like to watch other guys shirtless to compare the muscles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bbarnes said:

Would a gay apartment be so bad?  There are all girl apartments, why not two guys?  We all make our choice of what we watch and don't watch.  

+ some girls like watching gay boys, don't ask me why, I don't know XD but I have a friend who loves gay boys haha

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

pornhub, redtube etc porn sites have a gay sections,
99% porn forums have a gay sections too,  It's a huge market,
why RLC no ? they need to create a Gay apartment, gay, bi and female viewers love that

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016/4/10 at 4:17 PM, Qwerty57 said:

you know some guys are not gay and like to watch other guys shirtless to compare the muscles.

pls google " I'm straight but gay porn turns me on"  ,   " I am straight but I really want to suck Cock"  ,  "straight cocksucker"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, he2000 said:

pls google " I'm straight but gay porn turns me on"  ,   " I am straight but I really want to suck Cock"  ,  "straight cocksucker"

 

 

where did you see me saying "gay porn turns me on"? I said SOME GUYS LIKE TO WATCH SHIRTLESS GUYS TO COMPARE THE MUSCLES!!!! It means that SOME GUYS WANTS TO COMPARE THEM MUSCLES TO THOSE OF THE GUYS ON RLC!!! So don't post things like that. It has nothing to do with what I said.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

where did you see me saying "gay porn turns me on"? I said SOME GUYS LIKE TO WATCH SHIRTLESS GUYS TO COMPARE THE MUSCLES!!!! It means that SOME GUYS WANTS TO COMPARE THEM MUSCLES TO THOSE OF THE GUYS ON RLC!!! So don't post things like that. It has nothing to do with what I said.

I mean " it's a huge market", so RLC need to create a Gay apartment for gay, bi and female viewers, even some straight guys love that.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, he2000 said:

I mean " it's a huge market", so RLC need to create a Gay apartment for gay, bi and female viewers, even some straight guys love that.

Everybody's Boat floats down a different River.  There should be a flavor for everyone.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...