New girl Elisa

someone had mentioned maybe she was teasing Vika's boyfriend earlier. I hope that's true. He doesn't need to be living there. These girls are not able to walk around half-naked like they were supposed to or would like to. Vika needs to get rid of her boyfriend living there. It's okay if he comes to visit but not every day. I'm sure we would see a lot more from Elisa.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

someone had mentioned maybe she was teasing Vika's boyfriend earlier. I hope that's true. He doesn't need to be living there. These girls are not able to walk around half-naked like they were supposed to or would like to. Vika needs to get rid of her boyfriend living there. It's okay if he comes to visit but not every day. I'm sure we would see a lot more from Elisa.

It's not because Ilona started the 'get nude in Barcelona' trend, that it should be the norm in this apartment ! It's far more interesting to slowly discover a girl, watching her getting more comfortable with the cameras, and day after day enjoying a bit more of her little secrets. I don't say there should not be any nudity, of course not. But real life does not mean it's supposed to be a 24/7 nude fashion show where the sluttiest can become the CC queen. The presence of visiting boyfriends is not always an issue. Vika's bf is weird, strange, asocial...and THIS is the problem (at least for the RLC concept). I understand he could be shy, totally scared and uncomfortable with the cameras, but is it the reason to totally ignore the people around him ? Is it that hard to say at least hello ? How are you ? Shy people can be polite too.

Now, what else do you want to see from Elisa ? (I mean on her own). She has not done anything yet on the kitchen table ? (sorry if she did and I missed it :biggrin: )

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

It's not because Ilona started the 'get nude in Barcelona' trend, that it should be the norm in this apartment ! It's far more interesting to slowly discover a girl, watching her getting more comfortable with the cameras, and day after day enjoying a bit more of her little secrets. I don't say there should not be any nudity, of course not. But real life does not mean it's supposed to be a 24/7 nude fashion show where the sluttiest can become the CC queen. The presence of visiting boyfriends is not always an issue. Vika's bf is weird, strange, asocial...and THIS is the problem (at least for the RLC concept). I understand he could be shy, totally scared and uncomfortable with the cameras, but is it the reason to totally ignore the people around him ? Is it that hard to say at least hello ? How are you ? Shy people can be polite too.

Now, what else do you want to see from Elisa ? (I mean on her own). She has not done anything yet on the kitchen table ? (sorry if she did and I missed it :biggrin: )

it was not a ilona who started the  get nude all the time thing. And I'm not saying anybody has to be nude all the time. I am saying that Elisa is not able to be as free as she likes with this boyfriend of Vika's there. He is constantly there and I don't think he has to be. He can come and visit now and then like Nora's boyfriend used to do. He doesn't have to live there like he is doing now. It is rude to the other girls. And I don't think... I don't know... If They asked  the other girls if he can live there. I also don't know RLC rules for this. But I guess we will see. the only thing that Elisa has done at the kitchen table was striptease for her boyfriend on the iPod she has, or whatever that tablet is she uses. But she is a free spirit and we have seen this in her pleasuring herself in her room. I think she would like to walk around more freely. Like she was doing that day she was dancing naked in front of the window in the living room.... I mean the balcony door. Someone was probably watching her. I think she may be a little bit of an exhibitionist. And this guy is just constantly in the way. and you were right visiting boyfriend is not an issue, but when you go from visiting to living there that is what creates the issue. It is rude to the other guests... But that's just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

On 5/12/2016 at 11:57 AM, GetSome2014 said:

it was not a ilona who started the  get nude all the time thing. And I'm not saying anybody has to be nude all the time. I am saying that Elisa is not able to be as free as she likes with this boyfriend of Vika's there. He is constantly there and I don't think he has to be. He can come and visit now and then like Nora's boyfriend used to do. He doesn't have to live there like he is doing now. It is rude to the other girls. And I don't think... I don't know... If They asked  the other girls if he can live there. I also don't know RLC rules for this. But I guess we will see. the only thing that Elisa has done at the kitchen table was striptease for her boyfriend on the iPod she has, or whatever that tablet is she uses. But she is a free spirit and we have seen this in her pleasuring herself in her room. I think she would like to walk around more freely. Like she was doing that day she was dancing naked in front of the window in the living room.... I mean the balcony door. Someone was probably watching her. I think she may be a little bit of an exhibitionist. And this guy is just constantly in the way. and you were right visiting boyfriend is not an issue, but when you go from visiting to living there that is what creates the issue. It is rude to the other guests... But that's just my opinion.

Well it looks like he is gone, probably a hotel.

You ever think of changing your name to GetSome 2016? Just asking....

3 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Well it looks like he is gone, probably a hotel.

You ever think of changing your name to GetSome 2016? Just asking....

Yes he is finally gone, but I have a feeling he will return unless they had an argument or something. I wish Elisa would dance naked in front of the balcony door again. Exhibitionism is kind of hot.Change my name......probably not.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

Yes he is finally gone, but I have a feeling he will return unless they had an argument or something. I wish Elisa would dance naked in front of the balcony door again. Exhibitionism is kind of hot.Change my name......probably not.

Hahha! That's ok pal.

And yeah, Elisa flashing Barce is sexy as all hell!

Fidel won't be back I think. He is stashed in some hotel I think. She visits him there.

At least  now Vika is also nude more often.

Waiting for Elisa's 40 year old dude and her taking his cum.

• Upvote 2

Just now, mr1010 said:

Hahha! That's ok pal.

And yeah, Elisa flashing Barce is sexy as all hell!

Fidel won't be back I think. He is stashed in some hotel I think. She visits him there.

At least  now Vika is also nude more often.

Waiting for Elisa's 40 year old dude and her taking his cum.

Would be nice to see, but she probably won't let us watch. All we can do is cross our fingers.

• Upvote 2

Just now, GetSome2014 said:

Would be nice to see, but she probably won't let us watch. All we can do is cross our fingers.

If I cross my fingers while she does it, how will I jerk the chicken?

• Upvote 2