New girl Elisa

4 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Elisa was also drinking lots of honey and lemon last evening - a widely believed remedy for colds - and one in which I believe (better with whisky in the mix as well).

You can be our health guru here, pal. Hope everything is good with work and everything else.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Gels, friend. I hear you. But, stay.

It is like the weather. If you wait long enough, it will get better.

You do other stuff in your life so you should be able to wait.

Though we do have to keep in mind  that a lot of what goes on in Barce is always teases.

It was better in the Nora days.

Nora was the best. ... It's a shame what RLC has turned the spirit of this this apartment in. ... With the exception of Elisa there is little hope for improvement in this apartment. If she stays a bit longer and RLC find some girls that would fit to her and the project, this place could be fun to watch again. :)

Due to the situation with Vika and her BF I need to say that after the first disappointment has past, I see the current situation a bit different than before. I still think that He should not be in this apartment at all. But i also feel sorry for him. ... This is really no situation for a person like him. .... I also think that he has some kind of health deficiencies. ... I do not know. ... Sex, however, will not happen between this two in front of any camera. .. Now it's only a matter of time how long the two or RLC want to continue this painful and humiliating something before someone finally decides to let them go. ... In my opinion, long overdue.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, mr1010 said:

You can be our health guru here, pal. Hope everything is good with work and everything else.

Sorry mr 1010 - been offline for a while and did not thank for kind remark BUT - I am better at dissection and butchery than medicine.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I believe this apartment has become so sad, that anyone living there is going to feel lousy.  It is no wonder that some of the girls are getting sick in this place...it hasn't been a fun zone in a very long time.  Once the boyfriend showed up, the real fun ended.  It has become very tedious watching this apartment.  Vika seems to want to play, he doesn't.  Rita isn't really going to do anything for us, but she is pretty (not enough to justify her tenancy).  Elisa wants to bust loose.  I am going to check out the other apartments until I hear something is changing.  I am very close to shutting down my RLC membership.  This isn't what it used to be.

I gave up a few days ago.  I have avoided joining RLC for quite a while now and, especially glad that i have done so based on the last 3-4 weeks.  I watch the other apartments now for free and come by here every so often just to see if vika's boyfriend left yet!  Very sad to see what has happened to this apartment.  I still think Elisa and Rita could communicate more and get a little closer but will just wait to see what happens.  Finally, i certainly agree with you...this isn't what it used to be nor, is it what it SHOULD be!

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I gave up a few days ago.  I have avoided joining RLC for quite a while now and, especially glad that i have done so based on the last 3-4 weeks.  I watch the other apartments now for free and come by here every so often just to see if vika's boyfriend left yet!  Very sad to see what has happened to this apartment.  I still think Elisa and Rita could communicate more and get a little closer but will just wait to see what happens.  Finally, i certainly agree with you...this isn't what it used to be nor, is it what is SHOULD be!

It's in the down cycle lol.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

So now I'm getting info that I may of missed another rub out session for Elisa today? Did she really decide to do this again with-out me??ughhh Fucking time zones and work!!

I hear what you are saying B&H....the time zones suck for me as well.   I hope the next time she decides to do it, it is on a weekend and you can catch it!!!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

So now I'm getting info that I may of missed another rub out session for Elisa today? Did she really decide to do this again with-out me??ughhh Fucking time zones and work!!

She just hates you pal! LOL!

8 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

it was a lovely visual but I wouldn't say, she rubbed one out, something different

• Upvote 3