New girl Elisa

4 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

plz turn the other lights on in your bedroom that room sucks for lighting.

It always has and it always will be.  RLC knows how to deliver less than desirable picture opportunities!!   Cameras placed far away from their targets, poor lighting, bad angles, etc; etc;......you get the picture right lol.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, balaurturbat said:

:)) to church

8 minutes ago, shevchenko3434 said:

elisa go early today

have an appointment 

I think

Elisa folded this big blue thing up like if you was going to go and lay down on the beach when i seen her.

She didn't take much with her as well

9 hours ago, kitek said:

Talking to Rita she said:

At 10:00 she practiced yoga with some people then talked to them for 2 hrs. Then she went to the beach where she got burned little bit.

Elisa turned into a lobster lol!

Je pense que Elisa, cette jolie jeune fille (elle est vraiment jolie, elle a beaucoup de charme, vraiment) a neanmoins un probleme avec l'alcool ; beaucoup vont dire que ce n'est rien, c'est un verre de temps en temps .. Vous plaisantez ? La bouteile est terminée à une vitesse impressionnante, et il y a une régularité dans la consommation.... Elle devrait faire attention, pour sa santé... Un si joli corps, un si beau visage, çà s'entretient, et pas avec de l'alcool...Et je m'en fous qu'on me prenne pour un vieux con, pour avoir picolé dans mon jeune temps je dis qu'elle devrait faire attention, son corps c'est son fonds de commerce.....

• Upvote 1