New girl Elisa

18 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Elisa seems a lot different lately, thought she might be sick. Thought I heard some coughing and such. She doesnt seem into it as much even when shes alone in her br. Faded out?

Yes Boatsandhoes, Elisa probably have some flu, the other day I saw her cleaned nose with 2 or 3 times . That must be why she is seen rare and no longer walk half naked at night as well in other days. Moreover, lately she goes to sleep early, before she not to do

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Yes Boatsandhoes, Elisa probably have some flu, the other day I saw her cleaned nose with 2 or 3 times . That must be why she is seen rare and no longer walk half naked at night as well in other days. Moreover, lately she goes to sleep early, before she not to do

Thanks! I new something was up besides having bierdo around 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Thanks! I new something was up besides having bierdo around 

Yes Boatsandhoes, but the presence that idiot beard is also a hindrance to the beautiful Elisa, because it can not be displayed or walk half naked as she wants. Ditto for Rita

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Elisa was also drinking lots of honey and lemon last evening - a widely believed remedy for colds - and one in which I believe (better with whisky in the mix as well).

honey and lemon is the best for a common cold u will c them drink that a lot but the best thing for a sore throat is swallowing pure lemon juice straight down . may taste sour but the juice numbs the soreness in your throat.

• Upvote 2

I feel for her, young, lovely, charged with energy

and in a place where there will probably be no bonding

gawd, she has to be bored to the point of screaming at times

then, I could be wrong, lol

I sure hope her bf is worthy, lol.

Edited by peking
added
  • Upvote 1

I believe this apartment has become so sad, that anyone living there is going to feel lousy.  It is no wonder that some of the girls are getting sick in this place...it hasn't been a fun zone in a very long time.  Once the boyfriend showed up, the real fun ended.  It has become very tedious watching this apartment.  Vika seems to want to play, he doesn't.  Rita isn't really going to do anything for us, but she is pretty (not enough to justify her tenancy).  Elisa wants to bust loose.  I am going to check out the other apartments until I hear something is changing.  I am very close to shutting down my RLC membership.  This isn't what it used to be.

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I believe this apartment has become so sad, that anyone living there is going to feel lousy.  It is no wonder that some of the girls are getting sick in this place...it hasn't been a fun zone in a very long time.  Once the boyfriend showed up, the real fun ended.  It has become very tedious watching this apartment.  Vika seems to want to play, he doesn't.  Rita isn't really going to do anything for us, but she is pretty (not enough to justify her tenancy).  Elisa wants to bust loose.  I am going to check out the other apartments until I hear something is changing.  I am very close to shutting down my RLC membership.  This isn't what it used to be.

Gels, friend. I hear you. But, stay.

It is like the weather. If you wait long enough, it will get better.

You do other stuff in your life so you should be able to wait.

Though we do have to keep in mind  that a lot of what goes on in Barce is always teases.

It was better in the Nora days.