New girl Elisa

5 hours ago, cacjc said:

Mr1010 your a mate of mine but i have to on some things

These girls are put here by RLC most are nude models to get our attention

we don't know the deals that RLC makes with them but obviously it's a holiday for them

The easiest way to get our attention and get more people paying for RLC is to have girls getting naked

European girls are brought up with nudity not being a big thing,most brothers and sisters and even mothers and fathers see each other nude and don't think there is anything wrong with that

As for Elisa being nude all the time she's not the first one to be like that Irma(nude model) Ilona

As for her smoking it's her choice and when she drinks she is not drinking to get drunk she is just having a drink in her room reading a book or something

I don't see any problem with her having a glass of wine

Cacjc pal. She drinks the whole bottle. By herself. Not the same thing as drinking socially. And we know smoking will kill you.

As to that judgmental crap by Corbo, I won't even go there.

• Upvote 1

Oh and Elisa is not aneroxic. I lost 60 pounds in less than two years. i am not anorexic. She eats, doesn't avoid food, even eats meat (which she ate mine, but that's a tale for another day).

So don't worry about that. 

• Upvote 3

il y a une heure, mr1010 a dit :

Cacjc pal. She drinks the whole bottle. By herself. Not the same thing as drinking socially. And we know smoking will kill you.

As to that judgmental crap by Corbo, I won't even go there.

??? de quel "jugement" parlez-vous, cette fois ci? qu'il y ai dans ce monde des filles différentes, des prudes et des moins prudes, des blondes et des brunes, c'est cela qui heurte votre sensibilité? j'en suis vraiment navré pour vous.....

??? what "judgment" are you talking about this time? he was there in this world different girls, prudish and less prudish, blondes and brunettes, that is what strikes your sensitivity? I'm really sorry for you .....:cry:

20 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

??? de quel "jugement" parlez-vous, cette fois ci? qu'il y ai dans ce monde des filles différentes, des prudes et des moins prudes, des blondes et des brunes, c'est cela qui heurte votre sensibilité? j'en suis vraiment navré pour vous.....

??? what "judgment" are you talking about this time? he was there in this world different girls, prudish and less prudish, blondes and brunettes, that is what strikes your sensitivity? I'm really sorry for you .....:cry:

Don't be sorry for me pal. I am good.

The stupid sex whores thing you do.

This is the last I will go into this. We have been over this a million times.

incroyable que mes réponses à mr1010 aient totalement disparues?!!! nous n'avons donc même plus besoin de nous insulter, pour être censurés?!!!

incredible that my answers to mr 1010 have completely disappeared? !!! so we do not even need to insult us to be censored? !!!:huh::dodgy:

• Upvote 1

On 22.4.2016 at 7:43 PM, mr1010 said:

Oh and Elisa is not aneroxic. I lost 60 pounds in less than two years. i am not anorexic. She eats, doesn't avoid food, even eats meat (which she ate mine, but that's a tale for another day).

So don't worry about that. 

There is still one thing that should be worried about. Have you listened voices that can be heard from the downstairs bathroom when she goes there with a toothbrush or a glass of water? I hope I'm wrong, and I really hope that she does not have bulimia.

54 minutes ago, See said:

There is still one thing that should be worried about. Have you listened voices that can be heard from the downstairs bathroom when she goes there with a toothbrush or a glass of water? I hope I'm wrong, and I really hope that she does not have bulimia.

Don't think so, See. Maybe from too much drinking? Look at how she eats. And she doesn't go that bathroom right after she eats.

She is not extraordinarily thin, just svelte.

Don't make too much of it.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Don't think so, See. Maybe from too much drinking? Look at how she eats. And she doesn't go that bathroom right after she eats.

She is not extraordinarily thin, just svelte.

Don't make too much of it.

I hope that you're right and I'm wrong. I once had to follow one case quite closely, it did not end well. For this reason, I have been watching the signs of the disease in every girl in this apartment. There has been many thin girls before her, but now it is the first time when my alarm bells began to ring. As I said, I really hope that I'm wrong on that.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, See said:

I hope that you're right and I'm wrong. I once had to follow one case quite closely, it did not end well. For this reason, I have been watching the signs of the disease in every girl in this apartment. There has been many thin girls before her, but now it is the first time when my alarm bells began to ring. As I said, I really hope that I'm wrong on that.

You should have seen the concern some of us had for Kami at the beginning. But she doesn't have it either.

Also noises from a bathroom behind closed doors can be deceptive. But thanks  for your concern See.

• Upvote 1

On 4/23/2016 at 10:01 AM, corboblanc said:

incroyable que mes réponses à mr1010 aient totalement disparues?!!! nous n'avons donc même plus besoin de nous insulter, pour être censurés?!!!

incredible that my answers to mr 1010 have completely disappeared? !!! so we do not even need to insult us to be censored? !!!:huh::dodgy:

Corbo, Stone banned your pic as not being on topic. He told me.

We are past this now Corbo. I am not insulted, never was. I don't ever take you personally. You are personally a good guy.

I just don't agree with your opinions about morals that is all.

• Upvote 1