Alone

HarleyFatboy

Tomorrow night.....tune in and see if you like it.....History Channel.....be there or don't, it's up to you!!  That is.....as long as you can get away from your addiction.  Thank goodness it's only an hour show LOL.   Some of the stuff might come in handy in the very near future....

For those of you that don't know anything about the show "Alone", it is a survival show that will really test your mindset more than anything and of course your survival skills.  The show is 10 people (chosen by interview/skills) that get dropped off on Northern Vancouver Island and could only bring 10 items off of a 50 item list.  They could not bring any food or any water.  The person that stays the longest wins $500,000.  The second episode is tonight.....be there or be square lol.

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope the forum is dead quiet because everybody was watching Alone on the history channel!!!

I was watching the Hockey Game.  I was kind of hoping Tampa Bay would have taken Pittsburgh out but when you can't get 20 shots on net in 3 Periods your not going to win.

I guess I'll have to root for the San Jose Sharks now.  The only reason I don't want to see Pittsburgh win is because I want to see that Idiot Sidney Crosby cry. His ego is bigger than he is.

I must admit that I'm not a big hockey fan simply because I'm a southern boy lol.    I like to watch it but don't fully understand all the rules that go along with it!   As for Pittsburgh, never have been and never will be any kind of Pittsburgh fan!!

• 2 weeks later...