The problems of Paul

Guest giuseppe r

What is the problem that plagues Paul?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is the problem that plagues Paul?

• Erectile dysfunction
    • Premature ejaculation
    • Lice
    • Cocaine

This poll is closed to new votes

It's interesting to read the psychological or drug ideas that people have from watching Paul.  Except for comments like these, I've just thought he was a cold fish and not very empathetic to her desires and moods.  But a mental condition would go a long way towards explaining this and why he doesn't seem to work and he does sleep a lot or just lie around.  It doesn't explain what Leora sees in him and why she stays with him. She does seem to love him, while it appears that he does not love her.  Yes, she can have nice sex with him sometimes, but she is so attractive that she could find another mate if sex were the primary driving force.

It's just not the sex, its the emotional attachment she must have.  I think that Paul will have to do something excessive to drive her over the edge before that happens.

I just hope she doesn't physically get hurt in the process.  I don't trust his unbalanced state of mind.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giuseppe r

I think that the biggest problem of this couple is the unreliability of Paul. Leora is in love with Paul. Paul is not in love with Leora. In the coming days, he will leave again for a few days. Leora storm of phone calls him, he will return when he has finished doing its conveniences. There will be new tears by leora.....

Guest friedel

das Stinktier ist faul wie sonst was,nichts macht er ,sie kommt von der arbeit und er läst sich bedienen von

oben und unten