The problems of Paul

Guest giuseppe r

What is the problem that plagues Paul?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is the problem that plagues Paul?

• Erectile dysfunction
    • Premature ejaculation
    • Lice
    • Cocaine

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I was convinced by what I saw while he and Leora were in the bath tub that he is not up to par mentally.  He follows her around, and clings to her, just like a little boy.  But I'm convinced that mentally he never really has risen much above just that in reality.

Maybe I was wrong, but I just don't think that he is capable of being more than what he is.

Anyway, I just badly for him at the time.

Guest giuseppe r

For some reason you forgot to include the most likely option in your poll - high on cocaine. So, I selected Lice instead.

I'm sorry if you want you can change your vote  ;) ;) ;)

He did not talk to her about his problems. Maybe the Russians guys don't do this never or do this with their partner is 'not done'. Let me be clear, I do not know. The fact is that in this way they do not come to a solution.

Is it possible that Paul is on some drug for depression or some other physical/mental.psychological problem that puts him in this rather melancholy state of being? His responses to Leora getting upset, now that I think about it, are consistent with someone on a strong mood altering medicine. I ma not sure of this. I am only guessing, as this could also explain his tiredness and his long sleep times and multiple sleep times in a day. Just a guess..................

And PAUL .......  Change your filthy ass socks... damn dude them socks have seen there day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

well

i dont not thincks about drogs with paul .

just the paul have not the time to work !!!!

just sleep and make nothing !!!!!!

the paul can say i have the biggest life  my women go work make everything  and the appartement are free other the paul take money about the cam ???

what the reallity  ????

i dont no if some people was about this appartement with cam about the financial deal  can maybe this people answer about that ??=?? >:( >:(

Hey, where did his guitar go. Must have given up. That seams his way. Just doesn't finish thing.

He got the guitar when they had a male visitor back on the 11th.  It might have been borrowed from him and Paul has returned it.

It's interesting to read the psychological or drug ideas that people have from watching Paul.  Except for comments like these, I've just thought he was a cold fish and not very empathetic to her desires and moods.  But a mental condition would go a long way towards explaining this and why he doesn't seem to work and he does sleep a lot or just lie around.  It doesn't explain what Leora sees in him and why she stays with him. She does seem to love him, while it appears that he does not love her.  Yes, she can have nice sex with him sometimes, but she is so attractive that she could find another mate if sex were the primary driving force.