The problems of Paul

Guest giuseppe r

What is the problem that plagues Paul?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is the problem that plagues Paul?

• Erectile dysfunction
    • Premature ejaculation
    • Lice
    • Cocaine

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Paul is shy! Leora walks around naked in the apartment sometimes, just as anyone would, but Paul nearly always has boxers or briefs on. Too bad, it shows he's aware of the camera all the time and is acting shy! He's really a good looking guy. I don't know why he needs to hide?

Well, some time ago we saw him putting some kind of medicine/lotion on his private parts. So maybe he's hiding it with a reason. who knows what it looks like ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As many members have pointed out Paul is a flake . Leora is in love with him , but it also blinds her to all of the (            ) he pulls . You can tell by his actions he is not really in love with her . He is there because he can say he has a hot GF , to his pals . For the sex and the fact that that she cleans , cooks , and takes care of him like his mother . It is really hard to know what it will take for her to see the real Paul and dump him . She should take the lap top with her when she leaves . Or if he wants to stay up all night make him go to a different room , when she needs to sleep . Where I live here in So. Cal. you see a lot of this type of couples . 1a bright star and 1 a dud . And the roles can be reversed , where the female is the flake .  He now just got up at 12:30 there time after watching tv till after 3:00am there time , after a hard night!!. I saw Leora getting ready to leave around 6:00 am . He is now on lap top .  :(

well

paul ist go , she call him for comeback again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leora understand not the love !!!!

there many man in the world .

leora must thincking about someone new in the life .

paul stay for me  a one looser !!!!!

and the looser make nothing in the life .

a bad boy ist paul .

today will paul making leora crying !!!!

Guest friedel

She had drawn a little yesterday, but only blown, so

his brain is full again and he messed himself alles.Aber he was always

an asshole with a crooked cock