Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

34 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Sorry, but you don't understand at all the way I think and you are simply wrong about today's young women.

Book, I don't mind you saying anything to me you want. But don't get in a debate with harley, you cannot win.

5 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Harley, don't bait book! C'mon, he is a nice guy. You could say some of the things you say in a slightly more sensitive way. I don't disagree that people here do get hooked to these girls. 

One other thing though Harley. The girls are entertainers, this is entertainment. Don't demean actors and actresses and say that they aren't working hard!

I have a son who wants to be an actor. They work damn hard, sometimes 12-14 hours a day.

And don't judge them personally. We don't truly know them. You can't go fully by the translations. We don't hear every convo and we don't see them in other environments or how they grew up.

And in't it true that you would like these very "lazy" girls to show everything they have got? Why watch them if you think they are defective? 

I don't watch them anymore....I saw the light!   Entertainers?   Where do you come off telling me they are entertainers?   If they were entertainers, then I wouldn't have a beef with them!    They don't give a flying fluck about being an entertainer for you or I or anyone else for that matter.    Sorry 1010, but I'm not fixated by them like others are!!!

36 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

I guess that they are acting normal, it is normal to be shy and it is sexy to see a girl trying to hide parts of her body, these girls are normal girls not prostitutes or striptease dancers

how long you working for RLC Playa I see avery day shy girls without paying 45$ a month lol then I stop watching save the money and if everyone stop watching RLC Monastery  they out of Business  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

how long you working for RLC Playa I see avery day shy girls without paying 45$ a month lol then I stop watching save the money and if everyone stop watching RLC Monastery  they out of Business  

Very true words Nick!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't watch them anymore....I saw the light!   Entertainers?   Where do you come off telling me they are entertainers?   If they were entertainers, then I wouldn't have a beef with them!    They don't give a flying fluck about being an entertainer for you or I or anyone else for that matter.    Sorry 1010, but I'm not fixated by them like others are!!!

They are entertainers. Didn't say they were good at it.

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Not that simple Nick. CC members are a small part of their business. Even if we all leave they aren't out of business.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Not that simple Nick. CC members are a small part of their business. Even if we all leave they aren't out of business.

but if RLC dose the way book and player wants I bet you they will go out of business 

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Show me where you get this information from 1010.    How many people are affiliated with RLC by being subscribers?    Just how big is their customer base?    Provide details and not what you think, just like the rest of the people here!!   How many subscribers do they have?

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Show me where you get this information from 1010.    How many people are affiliated with RLC by being subscribers?    Just how big is their customer base?    Provide details and not what you think, just like the rest of the people here!!   How many subscribers do they have?

I will have to check on the web and then compare to CC subscribers. But not tonight. I am tired now. I know there are other fan sites. In fact, I was a subscriber to rlc for half a year before coming on CC. I will let you tomorrow after I check it. i bet Foamy could tell us.

And you can check the web stats yourself.