Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe you should ask yourself that same question Mr.Box. 

Good point. ... No good mood on my side. ... Sorry if I was to directly with my criticism. ... But basically I still think that I am right here.

I can understand why you wrote this "analysis". ... I also would like to know more about the backgrounds of RLC. ...  Unfortunately, we do not know something for real and I think, it is important to recognize that. ... No analysis is better than a false. 

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

I have the same one except the guys get the fuck out of the apartment.

Here's how it goes, Eric. Girls start eating each other out, then guys stuff their dicks in their mouths and....

Just now, mr1010 said:

CB's friend wants Kristy. She does not want him.

LOL that's funny right there!!   If you are a living, breathing, entity.....well, you get the picture.  After all, this is Kristy your talking about.   I say he has a damn good chance of having her!!

• Upvote 1

CB's Friend (translation) :"Yo look at my pendant..it's real gold".

Kristy (translation): "Oh....that's....nice." <Kristy thinking (translation):"Hey, I saw a vendor at Red Square selling the same thing for 30 Rubles">

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that's funny right there!!   If you are a living, breathing, entity.....well, you get the picture.  After all, this is Kristy your talking about.   I say he has a damn good chance of having her!!

She is pickier than you think. And we already know she doesn't like him by translations.

Just now, sanjuro66 said:

CB's Friend (translation) :"Yo look at my pendant..it's real gold".

Kristy (translation): "Oh....that's....nice." <Kristy thinking (translation):"Hey, I saw a vendor at Red Square selling the same thing for 30 Rubles">

Hahha!